Boris Johnson booed at Queen’s Jubilee as No 10 ‘plots charm offensive to win over MPs’

onthedarkside

3 hours ago, Excel said:

Agreed not the same but he has committed a crime. As he has committed a crime, ratified by the issuance of an FPN he is hence a criminal. As to the fact it does not get entered as a criminal record is irrelevant to the fact. So sorry Mrbojangles, as much as the tory faithful would like to argue otherwise, he is a criminal, the definition of which is;

crim·i·nal

/ˈkrim(ə)n(ə)l/

noun

a person who has committed a crime.

If someone would say something like that about Thailand, you would come out with your usual rubbish of "thai bashing".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

If someone would say something like that about Thailand, you would come out with your usual rubbish of "thai bashing".

Think you are confused, been at the bar all day ?

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

If you want ignore the written law fine but it's your make believe world. In the real world the law is written down. If you can find me ANY article that states a FPN is counted as a Criminal Conviction please do so. In the meantime you may want to read this statement from the link below:-

Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN) / Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND) - Unlock

Edit:- Just to add for clarity. PND's are recorded on the PNC but in the main, Covid related FPN's are not

Oh dear, just like Boris's gang, deny the facts countless times and believe your own fairy tales as true. Did you not understand the definition of "criminal" from the dictionary I posted earlier ?  But hey this post has shifted so much from the original of Boris being booed, sadly at such an action, when there are more appropriate times the public could show there dissatisfaction at this criminal I shall not add to the deflection any longer.

Edited by Excel
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Excel said:

Oh dear, just like Boris's gang, deny the facts countless times and believe your own fairy tales as true. Sorry but your utter denial of the facts in your fanciful world makes a factual conversation with you pointless so bye bye you are on ignore.

I see you are still unable to find anything that supports your view that a FPN is the same as a convicted criminal 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fairynuff said:

Of course I understand the law. The fact you choose to deny that Johnson and his band of crooks have stolen billions says as much about you as it does about them. 

Please point me to where I have mentioned, never mind denied any of the points above. I haven't commented on that subject.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bannork said:

You're right, Boris and Carrie should never have been invited in the first place..

And to get booed by a crowd at St Paul's on the Queen's Jubilee, spectators patriotic and Conservative on the whole! 

Not sure anyone's ever been booed on the steps of St Paul's before.

there is always a first for everything  555

Edited by Mavideol

27 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I see you are still unable to find anything that supports your view that a FPN is the same as a convicted criminal 

The FPN is of no importance, what is important is that, with 16 or so parties

they showed no fear of covid while everyone else was in lockdown and the

economy ruined.  What would you conclude?

53 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

The FPN is of no importance, what is important is that, with 16 or so parties

they showed no fear of covid while everyone else was in lockdown and the

economy ruined.  What would you conclude?

I think every political party have had some members who have breached the rules in some form. I would also wager if scrutinised, most of us on here if we are being honest would have breached the rules at some time. However, they are the ones who made the rules so they should have been extra vigilant. They are all as bad as each other IMO.

With regards the lockdown. I think ALMOST every country adhered to doing the same. Don't forget, the Labour party where condemning Boris for not locking down soon enough

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Excel said:

But hey this post has shifted so much from the original of Boris being booed,

There are always plenty of the great unwashed, metro chattering classes, and assorted crackpot activists, who are ready to be bussed in to abuse Boris. It's not really newsworthy anymore, but lefty press and Beeb are always happy to stoke their anti-Boris fire to foster their own view as a (non-existent) malcontent.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

And rewriting the minesterial code to get himself off the hook? Voter ID?  Changing constituency boundaries? Sanctioning schools whose teachers openly criticise the government ? The list is long and getting longer.

Why not voter id?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2