Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

50 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Fah will go far . not a lot of chance getting her back or the goods she nicked most likely gave the bike to her husband . stupid is as stupid does 

Ah he's not the brightest star in the firmament ... 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Thaijack2014 said:
5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

And probably across German media. 

Hahaha a story for the "Bildzeitung", but alas, I don't find it...the german Thai magazines however are full of it

Standby, it'll come, later today, tommorow, it won't be long. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gbswales said:

He is a victim of crime and she is a criminal pure and simple.

Huh? What crime? He left her alone for 2 years with the bike, and came back as a surprise without even letting her know he's coming. There is nothing criminal about her using a bike he essentially gave her. Yes, she needs to give it back, but between that and "she's a criminal" there's quite a few leaps.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

To know her family doesn't mean anything.

End of the day, money is more important.
You think someone will tell you if your partner has another one, putting some money on the table? Surely not.

Her friends? They protect each other. They see us all as walking ATM's and surely won't tip us off.

There are signs to look for, their behaviour, their drinking pattern, gambling, economic situation, doing charity  work for temple, what they work with, asking for money, and what their friends do, and what they do when husband or bf is not there. I asked my gf mother first time I met her, what she expected from me, so no surprise when that day arrived.

I had gf’s telling me what they’re  friends did, and I also saw it with my own eyes when they did go with other falang, party often when their partner was not present. I also pick up what they talking about as well, and they do not know I do. Im not claiming Im fluent in thai and Isan, but I understant what they are talking about, be it money or bf/husbands. 

Also heads up when other falang are in touch with your gf, which is impossible to hide in the longer run. 

And It seems this German fella, have been in  a long term relationship as well, so I guess he trusted her, and if not, how stupid is that then? 

To be true, I never left my gf behind in Pattaya or any other tourist destination, not that matters to much, since if she is bad, she can do the same in the village, right? 

But if you know the family, then the chance is lees, and by years hopefully you are aware of who you are together with? If you are not totally deaf, blind and stupid of course. 

Murphys law, anything that can go wrong, will go wrong sooner or later, so do not worry. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Um.......if I was Herr Mathias I would have weighed up the value of the bike, the rings, and damage to condo and ego against the cost of public embarrassment and media notoriety, and remain silent, and considered the experience a somewhat inexpensive lesson in life

No l think it’s actually a good thing going public it might make others have second thoughts on trying this. Good on him. I would take it all the way too and see how far l could push this thing through the media, lose if face at her end. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I understand going to the police. Perhaps his insurance will cover the theft of the bike. Maybe. 

Insurance will want both set of keys to consider a theft claim.

5 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Um.......if I was Herr Mathias I would have weighed up the value of the bike, the rings, and damage to condo and ego against the cost of public embarrassment and media notoriety, and remain silent, and considered the experience a somewhat inexpensive lesson in life

Hm,....For some people there bike is everything !!!, and this Ducati is a gem !!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Huh? What crime? He left her alone for 2 years with the bike, and came back as a surprise without even letting her know he's coming. There is nothing criminal about her using a bike he essentially gave her. Yes, she needs to give it back, but between that and "she's a criminal" there's quite a few leaps.

You obviously didn't read about the other "bits and bobs" that went missing! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Excel said:

If you bothered to read the article you will see that the bike is in Chanthaburi, that is not Isan so perhaps your attempted slur against Isan people backfired.

Can you read?

Mathias went to the Pattaya police and Lt-Col Saijai Khamjanla contacted Fah who said she was in Kalasin in the NE and that the bike was with her elder brother in Chanthaburi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Owiee said:

No l think it’s actually a good thing going public it might make others have second thoughts on trying this. Good on him. I would take it all the way too and see how far l could push this thing through the media, lose if face at her end. 

I have told people straight to their face they doing a mistake, but even they know, they continue on the path to disaster. Nothing will change, some people do their mistakes anyway, and others do not need publications like this to avoid disasters. 

My gf is different of course, and true, my gf is different

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bloody horrible woman, took the guys Ducati and left the penis on the bed. 

She needs a public flogging. 

IMG_20220604_083639.jpg

I can see the need for lubricating jelly.

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

Can you read?

Mathias went to the Pattaya police and Lt-Col Saijai Khamjanla contacted Fah who said she was in Kalasin in the NE and that the bike was with her elder brother in ChanthabuIri.

Its obvious you can not read or perhaps comprehend  "the bike was with her elder brother in Chanthaburi."   Understand ?  Chantaburi is NOT Isan so your pathetic picture of a bike supposedly in a rice field in Isan, because you thought a disparaging comment and picture regarding Isan women would get a laugh perhaps is complete and utter tripe on your part. Perhaps your knowledge of Thailand's provinces  is not too good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I wouldn't dispute that but this story could and does happen all over the world. Not sure why all the Thai bashing is going on and the reference to incest is out of order.

The referance to brother is not out of order.  The used condoms could have been from  her brother staying over with a GF or could be that the so called brother is not related to her but is actually her Thai BF.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Excel said:

No he is not, a mere youngster at 41. and judging by the photo, not even out of long trousers yet ????

OK, a young fool who probably tried to fool a Thai lady into waiting for him and the rose garden he promised her in GerMoney. Should he have tried this with a German woman, he would probably have been worse off. 

So, it's just about his beloved Ducati motorbike after all which he can probably get back from a pawn shop. 

You know how many times I heard these stories when Germans can't make up their minds whether to live in Thailand or GerMoney? 

BTW, I'm German by passport, but I split for becoming a resident in Pattaya.