Inside a Biden White House adrift

onthedarkside

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

nah, 2 links were over 1 yr old, one I refused to access and the last one didn't say much. If you were to post the first five that pop up you'd be more honest. As I said before for a good laugh or cry, check out what the Saudis think 

It's clear that you need a reminder of what you actually wrote all of 2 hours ago:

"Please post a link to anyone who thinks biden has done well on the world stage. You won't do it because it's not possible. You'll only come across stories of his blunders."

As for your assertion that 2 came from 2021, that's false too. 3 out of the 4 were from March 2022. Not that it's really relevant since your request didn't stipulate a limit on dates. And here's another one from April.

Behind the scenes in Japan, a welcome for Biden's defence of Taiwan

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/behind-scenes-japan-welcome-bidens-defence-taiwan-2022-05-24/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you don’t like being reminded that Zalensky is the democratically elected leader of a sovereign nation?

Or is it you don’t like being called out for repeating Kremlin propaganda?

Or both?

??? where did I say that?

being democratically elected doesn't mean you are not a liability for peace. How is that even related?

you calling "Kremlin propaganda" anyone who disagree with wars or Zelensky propaganda is ridiculous

30 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

you can't be that naive surely? nothing is free in this world,

Clearly you need a reminder of what you wrote 45 minutes ago.

"Biden is on the moon, got to sell a bunch of expensive toys to Ukraine with a massive loan. "

What sale? What loan? Stop purveying blatant falsehoods.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Clearly you need a reminder of what you wrote 45 minutes ago.

"Biden is on the moon, got to sell a bunch of expensive toys to Ukraine with a massive loan. "

What sale? What loan? Stop purveying blatant falsehoods.

yes weapons are free in this world, I am sure this is perfectly accurate in your world ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

8 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

I disagree, I don't think there are winners in wars, except for those selling weapons, like the US did in WW2.

You could argue that wars are a big reset and make a better world after the destruction. That's highly arguable.

and "starting WW3" is on the lips of every Foreigner ministry in the EU, don't think they are following Kremlin propaganda.

I think your hate of Putin and Russia is revealing your extreme bias in that conflict.

Objecting to Putin’s unprovoked war of aggression against the sovereign state of Ukraine and the atrocities committed by Putin’s army and hired killers is not hatred of Russia?

As for Putin, what’s not to hate?

Oh, and there is no WW3, that’s a Kremlin scare tactic that relies on people like yourself to keep it in circulation.

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

Did you even bother to open them? I did. All the dangerous things that he has saif off the cuff that  his staffers have to clean up is a huge concern to America's safety. Then you have the clips of biden forgetting what he's saying in mid sentence. He's a very dangerous joke.

Nice try at deflection. You don't even acknowledge that your allegation about the dates was false. And I threw in another from April, which by itself, would be enough to qualify. You've got nothing.

1 minute ago, GrandPapillon said:

yes weapons are free in this world, I am sure this is perfectly accurate in your world ????

No. Not free. The U.S. government paid for it. But if you have evidence to prove that reports on the bill authorizing aid to Ukraine are false, that the US didn't pay for the weapons and that Ukraine did, please share that information with the rest of us. But if you don't have it, that means you are purposely disseminating falsehoods. And let's face it, you don't have it. But please go ahead and prove me wrong.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, and there is no WW3, that’s a Kremlin scare tactic that relies on people like yourself to keep it in circulation.

wars in the past have started for less than that, so the risk is there, and you don't have to take my words, just scan the news from EU leaders making also statements that they don't want this conflict to spread into a World War (aka WW3).

You are being blind to reality here,

if the EU had implemented the Minsk accord signed in 2014, then maybe we wouldn't be here now.

8 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

??? where did I say that?

being democratically elected doesn't mean you are not a liability for peace. How is that even related?

you calling "Kremlin propaganda" anyone who disagree with wars or Zelensky propaganda is ridiculous

Zelensky did not choose war, that was Putin, he ordered the unprovoked invasion of the sovereign state of Ukraine.

Putin is the aggressor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Nice try at deflection. You don't even acknowledge that your allegation about the dates was false. And I threw in another from April, which by itself, would be enough to qualify. You've got nothing.

I was right 2 dates were one yr old. I challenge you to post the first four links when you google "How the world sees biden"

• Like 1

Just now, placeholder said:

No. Not free. The U.S. government paid for it. 

yet you are ready to believe, without evidence, except a statement, that the weapons will be paid by the US and everything will be free for Ukraine. I mean, really? ????

wars in the past have started for less than that, so the risk is there, and you don't have to take my words, just scan the news from EU leaders making also statements that they don't want this conflict to spread into a World War (aka WW3).

You are being blind to reality here,

if the EU had implemented the Minsk accord signed in 2014, then maybe we wouldn't be here now.

This war started with Putin ordering the invasion of the sovereign state of Ukraine.

Let’s not forget that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Zelensky did not choose war, that was Putin, he ordered the unprovoked invasion of the sovereign state of Ukraine.

Putin is the aggressor.

yes, like the US was the aggressor in Afghanistan and Iraq. That didn't stop the world or the US from finding an exit and making peace with the Talibans.

Zelensky will have to make peace with Russia eventually.

This war started with Putin ordering the invasion of the sovereign state of Ukraine.

Let’s not forget that.

right, but now we need to focus on an exit, not focus on the past. It happened, too late for stopping it,

even though when we could, we ignored it.

Edited by GrandPapillon

yet you are ready to believe, without evidence, except a statement, that the weapons will be paid by the US and everything will be free for Ukraine. I mean, really? ????

Who cares, so long as the sharp end is delivered to the invading army and other hired killers?!

Who cares, so long as the sharp end is delivered to the invading army and other hired killers?!

yes, like it was in WW2, who cares, except the Weapon manufacturers, and Biden, they are on the moon. And so is Putin with that new oil price. Win-Win.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

yes, like the US was the aggressor in Afghanistan and Iraq. That didn't stop the world or the US from finding an exit and making peace with the Talibans.

Zelensky will have to make peace with Russia eventually.

Zelinski AND Putin will have to make peace eventually. It's not just about Zelinski.

And it will depend on the balance of power on the battlefield and the economic price of war. Putin will never agree to a fair solution unless he is cornered and has no other choice. Moreover, the only way to make sure he will not start again later is that the price he (his country) pays is so high that he will not be willing to pay that price again.

• Thanks 1

I see the bumbling fool Biden wipes out AGAIN climbing some stairs.... It is absolutely terrifying he is leading the US into a war with nuclear power Russia and he can't even walk up a flight of stairs!

"Hours before President Biden taped a late-night comedy interview with ABC host Jimmy Kimmel, he attempted a pratfall of his own — tripping up the steps of Air Force One as he embarked on another day without a one-on-one interview with a journalist.

Biden’s stumble went largely unnoticed, in part because footage was not immediately published by TV outlets such as C-SPAN, which have access to unfiltered pooled feeds."

https://nypost.com/2022/06/08/biden-trips-up-air-force-one-stairs-again-ahead-of-jimmy-kimmel-interview/

I take issue with the claim about why this latest wipeout wasn't covered in the news. Nothing to do with limited access as the NYpost claims, IMO it is because all of the bad things about Biden are censored by a brown nose media desperate to portray their boy as being in control.

• Like 2

Just saw Joe Biden interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel. The message Biden was looking to get across was good  but the execution of it was not the best and it will be fodder for the right. He is no Clinton or Obama but he never was and he beat Trump. Hopefully the people will see that if he can just get a few more votes in the midterms he can really lead and get stuff done. Sadly it may well go the other way.

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Just saw Joe Biden interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel. The message Biden was looking to get across was good  but the execution of it was not the best and it will be fodder for the right. He is no Clinton or Obama but he never was and he beat Trump. Hopefully the people will see that if he can just get a few more votes in the midterms he can really lead and get stuff done. Sadly it may well go the other way.

I should say I meant he is not a Clinton or an Obama as a communicator. I think he is smart and capable but a combination of age and is own traits make him lose his way and give a confused message sometimes. Sometimes the most capable and thoughtful may not be the best clear confident communicators. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I see the bumbling fool Biden wipes out AGAIN climbing some stairs.... It is absolutely terrifying he is leading the US into a war with nuclear power Russia and he can't even walk up a flight of stairs!

amen to that,

• Like 1