Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

6 hours ago, Beardog said:

Ben gave me a great recommendation . I got all 4 types my favorite is the Gelato 33. Nice & sweet & aromatic & sticky .. I am very satisfied!

do you have supplier details please. LINE ID ?

On 2/2/2024 at 6:47 AM, still kicking said:

Why is it you can openly talk about weed, AN is promoting weed, but you can't post a picture of a beer bottle. 

Because promotion of alcohol is ILLEGAL

• Agree 1

On 1/30/2024 at 2:13 PM, HugoFastor said:

Sounds good for your needs. But any extracts containing more than 0.2% THC are illegal in Thailand. So probably most people aren't taking that path. People looking for weed here will presumably either be smoking or vaping it. Also, using oils with extracts in a vaporizer or a dab rig aren't good for the respiratory system. Assume you're just ingesting the oil though.  

Actually, for me, infusing oil is MUCH better for my respiratory system.  I consume it orally, and thus my actual smoking is reduced by more than 65%.   And now, I'm mostly smoking hash, as it also requires less smoke per effect, in my experience.

On 2/20/2024 at 2:55 PM, ABCDBKK said:

I only use a dry herb vaporizer. So no damage at all to respiratory system and still all the benefits of smoking, such as feeling it right away as opposed to having to wait with an edible. The only downside to these devices used to be price with most of them coming in at over 10,000 Baht. But now you can get a really decent one made in Thailand for under 2,000 Baht (Anix Virgo) and a higher quality imported one for around 3,000-3,500 Baht (Xmax Starry 4). 

I also recently discovered that AVB (already vaped bud) still retains about 25%-30% of its original THC content. Which means it's great for making oil instead of just throwing it away and it's already decarbed (from vaping it) so it's faster to make oil from AVB than fresh weed. So now I'm saving up my AVB and will eventually make some cannabis oil from it. About 15 grams of AVB will be enough to produce about half a cup of high potency THC infused MCT oil. 

That's not my only downside... for whatever reason, the vapes make me cough a ton more than smoking... I really wish it wasn't the case, because I believe they are less harsh on my lungs.

1 hour ago, HermosaBeachGuy said:

That's not my only downside... for whatever reason, the vapes make me cough a ton more than smoking... I really wish it wasn't the case, because I believe they are less harsh on my lungs.

Check to see if there is a difference between fresh weed and older dried out weed. Good chance that's the problem. Dry weed in a vape will combust and thus the coughing.

5 hours ago, HermosaBeachGuy said:

Temperature is the main issue that causes coughing with dry herb vape machines if you set the temperature too high. Basically, you are breathing in dry, hot air. So it can irritate the throat a bit if you are not careful. But the coughing should be temporary and not result in all the continuous irritation caused by breathing in smoke. 

I never set my vaporizer temperature above 190 degrees Celsius, despite that fact that my vaporizer can go up as high as 240 degrees. I also take a few sips of ice water in between hits to cool and lubricate the throat. Thus, I never have a problem. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Temperature is the main issue that causes coughing with dry herb vape machines if you set the temperature too high. Basically, you are breathing in dry, hot air. So it can irritate the throat a bit if you are not careful. But the coughing should be temporary and not result in all the continuous irritation caused by breathing in smoke. 

I never set my vaporizer temperature above 190 degrees Celsius, despite that fact that my vaporizer can go up as high as 240 degrees. I also take a few sips of ice water in between hits to cool and lubricate the throat. Thus, I never have a problem. 

I agree with that too but I would like into whether the weed is too stale as well.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I agree with that too but I would like into whether the weed is too stale as well.

I don't know much about stale weed because I don't think I've ever smoked any. Wait, let me correct that by saying I may have smoked some stale weed back in the eighties when all that horrific brick weed from Mexico and Colombia was the majority of what was available. It sure made me cough and it was harsh and dry. But I've never put any stale weed in a vape and I still think the most likely cause of the cough is the heat though. 

I've watched a number of reviews on YouTube of people doing reviews on dry herb vaporizers and many cough a bit in the start of the video and then realize they had the temperature set too high and, in some cases, they took a hit that was too strong and too fast and need to dial everything down a bit. 

Generally dry herb vapes don't cause irritation, but imperfect technique can cause some issues. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ABCDBKK said:

I don't know much about stale weed because I don't think I've ever smoked any. Wait, let me correct that by saying I may have smoked some stale weed back in the eighties when all that horrific brick weed from Mexico and Colombia was the majority of what was available. It sure made me cough and it was harsh and dry. But I've never put any stale weed in a vape and I still think the most likely cause of the cough is the heat though. 

I've watched a number of reviews on YouTube of people doing reviews on dry herb vaporizers and many cough a bit in the start of the video and then realize they had the temperature set too high and, in some cases, they took a hit that was too strong and too fast and need to dial everything down a bit. 

Generally dry herb vapes don't cause irritation, but imperfect technique can cause some issues. 

Well I have and stale weed in a vape is a bad idea even with the lower Temps.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/20/2024 at 6:06 PM, retarius said:

I hate weed, do anyone sell actual hash?

I'd be interested to know too .. I dont smoke, would like to get stoned but cant be bothered to cook with weed. It's so much easier to put hash with butter to make cookies.

42 minutes ago, recom273 said:

I'd be interested to know too .. I dont smoke, would like to get stoned but cant be bothered to cook with weed. It's so much easier to put hash with butter to make cookies.

You can make some cannabis infused butter or oil using some of the inexpensive cannabis strains available in Thailand for around 30-40 Baht a gram.

Using about 1/2 a cup of MCT oil with 15 grams of cannabis would be the best and then just a couple of drops on your tongue and swallow. Easy. Here is a good summary of how to make it on the link below:

https://emilykylenutrition.com/stovetop-cannabutter/

IMG_3774.thumb.webp.5b2f62b957bf6fbd75201a9d9192f3ac.webp

6 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

You can make some cannabis infused butter or oil using some of the inexpensive cannabis strains available in Thailand for around 30-40 Baht a gram.

Using about 1/2 a cup of MCT oil with 15 grams of cannabis would be the best and then just a couple of drops on your tongue and swallow. Easy. Here is a good summary of how to make it on the link below:

https://emilykylenutrition.com/stovetop-cannabutter/

IMG_3774.thumb.webp.5b2f62b957bf6fbd75201a9d9192f3ac.webp

Cheers, I know, im not very good at it - I tried before, ruined a load of butter and smashed a few mason jars in the process - I just ordered some pre-made brownies. I ordered some cookies before from some guy on fb who told me they were going to put on my ass, total waste of time, lets give it another spin.

9 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Cheers, I know, im not very good at it - I tried before, ruined a load of butter and smashed a few mason jars in the process - I just ordered some pre-made brownies. I ordered some cookies before from some guy on fb who told me they were going to put on my ass, total waste of time, lets give it another spin.

To be honest, I haven't tried making it yet myself, but I do plan to in the near future. I think the most important thing is that the temperature you are using is not too high. If the temperature is too high, you could end up burning the cannabis and destroying the THC content. You can buy a cheap cooking thermometer online to check the temperature first before putting the mason jar into the hot water. 175°F (80°C) seems like the ideal temperature. 

High heat might also be the cause of your cracked jars. Another thing you can do is place a folded dish towel in the pot (underneath the jar) to prevent the glass jar and the metal pot from coming into direct contact.

I think there is good value in trying to be able to get the process right to make it yourself. Then you no longer have to turn to potentially unreliable sources in the future. And you will know what you're really getting in the oil because you made it yourself. 👍🏼

2 hours ago, recom273 said:

Have you ever tried using a dry herb vaporizer?

10 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

Have you ever tried using a dry herb vaporizer?

No - for health reasons I wouldn’t / can’t. There is nothing more I would love to do in this world to wrap a joint and sit there for an hour or so smoking it whilst making a mix or creating some music, it’s something I did for most of my life. Now it’s no longer illegal, i just can’t. I stopped, along with tobacco a long time ago, and can’t go back. 

• Love It 1

Travelling around last month run out made some random purchases from shops in middle of nowhere ranging from 220 to 300 bht,,,,,,very average weed obviously much better and cheaper available on line.

back home got now got  from regular supplier yesterday  all at 140 a gram,,,other pic is the normal free Thai out door given away.

IMG_4777.jpeg.868c0eb7d66d1198c547e25dd8c51578.jpegIMG_4776.jpeg.471c5575bfc517beb510a4786b58057d.jpegIMG_4774.jpeg.6316312e9202aabca0aadbd3fa53a3a4.jpegIMG_4781.thumb.jpeg.1c3ae5567976ca302e3442349a0d7660.jpegIMG_4779.thumb.jpeg.572ccb2936a8f59675fdf0fb29d01798.jpeg

2 hours ago, wombat said:

You've gotta be fast or ya last with this mob.

10 baht per gram.

Screenshot_20240224-171111_LINE.jpg

Price is right. But looks like 10% THC at best. Would probably be fine for making edibles or infused oils. Probably not great though for smoking or vaping.

This store is good for 99% of you. All these buds will get you high (yes I know, expect the CBD only ones). Price is always reasonable. No need to be paying 200+ per gram from other places. 

As with all shops, the thc content is an exaggerated guess to boost sales. Screenshot_20240225-0908332.png.d122fb51b4989072666cffedea1c1422.pngScreenshot_20240225-090815.thumb.png.0ea53fd6597b70f520b43cc5ad806861.pngScreenshot_20240225-090705.thumb.png.1c2006abb59ccdadebe1ca6d281c6cf5.pngScreenshot_20240225-090726.thumb.png.26ca599817cf7c5c0d90ab156e2372d2.pngScreenshot_20240225-090644.thumb.png.86382d781389e0ee839f3720e1e4cd79.png

Screenshot_20240225-090713.png

Screenshot_20240225-090700.png

Screenshot_20240225-090620.png

Screenshot_20240225-090606.png

Screenshot_20240225-090552.png

Screenshot_20240225-090851.png

Screenshot_20240225-090841.png

Screenshot_20240225-090719.png

• Agree 1