Customer moans after getting old plastic bowl for her food delivery - netizens' reaction mixed

webfact

4 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Yes well; i never accept Restaurant food on or in Cracked and Chipped Plates or Bowls or Stained Plactic Bowls that look like they should have been replaced five years ago and have been in places where they complain to me i am too 'picky'.   I don't care what other people think; when Dining Equipment is sub-standard and possibly unhealthy i'm not going to sit there like a Brainwashed Thai and accept it !

Right! 

If you don't eat from filthy plates at home your certainly not going to from a commercial establishment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Yes well; i never accept Restaurant food on or in Cracked and Chipped Plates or Bowls or Stained Plactic Bowls that look like they should have been replaced five years ago and have been in places where they complain to me i am too 'picky'.   I don't care what other people think; when Dining Equipment is sub-standard and possibly unhealthy i'm not going to sit there like a Brainwashed Thai and accept it !

I'm going to take a wild guess and say your meals aren't 10b each like the lady in the OP, right?

Edited by bbko
  • Like 2

So people think it’s ok to get a raggedy used bowl.  Just because the food is only 10 baht. 
Let’s use an example that a lot of people here will understand better. 
Let’s say you went to a bar or wherever for your cheap beer.  And the mug or glass you were given had smudges and chips all over it.  I bet you would be flipping out over that. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

Let’s say you went to a bar or wherever for your cheap beer.  And the mug or glass you were given had smudges and chips all over it.  I bet you would be flipping out over that. 

Here's something that you may understand, the bowl didn't have smudges and chips all over it.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Reposed said:

Old bowl as in, previously used but washed and clean....

or old bowl as in, you done with that I'd like to use it on this order?

you don't get a new bowl or plate each time you eat at a noodle stall now do you ..get a life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, swm59nj said:

So people think it’s ok to get a raggedy used bowl.  Just because the food is only 10 baht. 

Let's get this real clear. A bar serves you on the premises. You sitting on  your arris at home should be eating your take away meal in the container provided. Not trying to score free crockery of a <deleted>n business. Who you kidding?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harveyboy said:

you don't get a new bowl or plate each time you eat at a noodle stall now do you ..get a life

Go back to Reading Comprehension 101,  and try again...

And, congratulations, you are the first to be placed on my Ignore List.

• Haha 1