Lazada sign in to my account

Ron  webber

Ok, I confess, I am extremely computer dumb.    However some time ago I did manage to create an account with Lazada, and have made purchases with them OK.

Now I cant seem to  do this.  I select an item I want,  put in  "buy now"  or "place in cart"  section. and  immediately  receive the message to sign in to my account.

Despite entering my  name and password,  it refers  me to  either try Google or Facebook  as well as the sign in normal option.  I do not use facebook, ,  and   the other two options fail to recognise my name  and or password.      Any suggestions???  I have emailed Lazada direct, No  response despite several tries.

I did suffer this problem before, but it later corrected itself, somehow. ..... In addition, I tried   saying I forgot my password, I was supposed to receive an SMS on my phone with a numeric  number I could use  to   enter,, never got  an SMS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just logged in to my account with no problem. Just a thought, are you hitting the log-in button or are you hitting the sign up button in error. I have done this a couple of times and if you hit the sign-up button by error it causes problems getting into the account

• Like 1

I have had similar problems over the past couple of months, the sign in always directed me to confirm my details via email or SMS. No response from either which can be very frustrating.

I found the Lazada phone number and got hing put right. However, I have had to phone them since, but they are very helpful.

This is the Lazada number  02 018 0000

13 hours ago, Ron webber said:

Despite entering my  name and password,  it refers  me to  either try Google or Facebook  as well as the sign in normal option. 

I think a few weeks ago Lazada rebuilt the website, appear to be many changes and the English being used is terrible. Rather than using alternative text, may be trying to translate Thai directly.

Since then I have not been able to login directly from the first page, i have to right click on "Login" and select "open in new tab" to get the login box.

I use Chrome and the login details have been saved so no problem from there.

You may need to create a new account to resolve the issue.

• Like 1

You need to hit send in the six digit verification code box for either phone or email then it comes PDQ. It means send the code to you and not send the code to Lazada as does every other website in the world.  

But I am now getting this security check every time I log in whereas previously I never saw it.  Perhaps "somebody" is punishing Lazada for the offence the YouTube video caused recently because several problems with their website since then. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rohitsuk said:

You need to hit send in the six digit verification code box for either phone or email then it comes PDQ. It means send the code to you and not send the code to Lazada as does every other website in the world.  

But I am now getting this security check every time I log in whereas previously I never saw it.  Perhaps "somebody" is punishing Lazada for the offence the YouTube video caused recently because several problems with their website since then. 

Yes is true ! The "send" looks like to send  number /code you get if choose the option. But it is to "send me the  code" !  Sometimes now need wait for "resend" when first time nothing happen/receive 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

I just logged in to my account with no problem. Just a thought, are you hitting the log-in button or are you hitting the sign up button in error. I have done this a couple of times and if you hit the sign-up button by error it causes problems getting into the account

Have the same problem when trying to log in and buy from my laptop.

18 minutes ago, rohitsuk said:

Are you using a VPN? That sometimes causes a security check.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I had the same problem and simply signed up again using a 'spare' email address I hardly ever use now. Just set up a new email address and maybe use it for only for Lazada.

I had a similar problem wanting to delete lazada Singapore account. It was a paper chase so I just created a new Lazada acct in Thailand with a different email acct.

The old acct didn't have any of my credit card or bank info so hacks can't hurt me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Are you using Chrome?  Believe that is best bet - indeed there are issues at times for many of us.  Another thing to check is cookies (delete all for Lazada may help).  I almost never use Lazada anymore as find Shopee works and has what I want but just signed onto Lazada with no issues.

I find the opposite-nothing but problems with Shopee - they even say that someone else is trying to sign in to my account!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, proton said:

Cannot even sign in on google now

Found awhile ago.....  if nothing appears to happen when you sign in or error, if you refresh the browsers page you are signed in,,,,,  use google

if you are not signed in when you hit the buy or cart buttons you get this problem, you need to sign in from the top of the page using the sign in button then add it to your cart or buy, I have had this problem for some time, easy to sort out though

11 minutes ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Shopee is OK, however I dont like their payment system.

That was an advantage for me - Lazada stopped iBanking transfer payments but Shopee still allows so takes me to Bangkok Bank log in and I pay and go back to Shopee in same window.  Canceled refunds are direct deposit to same bank account (believe has to be set up first time however).  

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

I think a few weeks ago Lazada rebuilt the website, appear to be many changes and the English being used is terrible. Rather than using alternative text, may be trying to translate Thai directly.

Since then I have not been able to login directly from the first page, i have to right click on "Login" and select "open in new tab" to get the login box.

I use Chrome and the login details have been saved so no problem from there.

You may need to create a new account to resolve the issue.

Yes that's true. I did that and it worked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

That was an advantage for me - Lazada stopped iBanking transfer payments but Shopee still allows so takes me to Bangkok Bank log in and I pay and go back to Shopee in same window.  Canceled refunds are direct deposit to same bank account (believe has to be set up first time however).  

I don't think Lazada has stopped iBanking payments. I still use it to pay. You have to look for the "View all methods" and click on that. Top right in blue. It then brings up all the different banks.

Lazada 1.jpg

Lazada 2.jpg

Edited by phetphet
Added info.

14 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I don't think Lazada has stopped iBanking payments. I still use it to pay. You have to look for the "View all methods" and click on that. Top right in blue. It then brings up all the different banks.

Lazada 1.jpg

Lazada 2.jpg

Do you see Bangkok Bank bank transfer option?  They ended it years ago.  Thanks - I should have been specific on it being Bangkok Bank but totally forgot after all the years (old age does that).  ????

6 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Mine too. I only ever pay COD. If that's not available then I find someone else that offers it, or don't buy at all.

Same me. If a vendor jerks me around with the "packed" status scam to delay while he orders the product from somewhere else even though he listed it as 'in stock', I just message him that I wiil cancel if he doesn't ship in a day or two. If he doesn't reply I tell him not to ship because I will reject the delivery. Lazada confirmed that I can always refuse delivery.

I have control if I pay cash; if I prepay then he has control. It's bad enough that my choices are generally limited to inferior goods so I refuse to play their silly games.

54 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Same me. If a vendor jerks me around with the "packed" status scam to delay while he orders the product from somewhere else even though he listed it as 'in stock', I just message him that I wiil cancel if he doesn't ship in a day or two. If he doesn't reply I tell him not to ship because I will reject the delivery. Lazada confirmed that I can always refuse delivery.

I have control if I pay cash; if I prepay then he has control. It's bad enough that my choices are generally limited to inferior goods so I refuse to play their silly games.

C.O.D. every time!

I tried another supplier for "farang foodstuffs" but no COD option, so they got no sale!

Edited by sambum
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1