Why isn't every male in the UK living in thailand?

Grecian

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems by now most male adults in the west have accepted what the women tell them.

They accept that it's up to the women to have from time to time a good heart and let the men have a little bit of sex.

The women made them also believe that guys should look for women in their own age group. And a good heart is obviously more important than good looks.

And men must do homework, change the diapers, etc. and must smile doing that and pretend they like it.

It's quite funny, really, that so many people are hoodwinked by the idea of "equality".  Nowhere near enough people question the modern woman/traditional man dichotomy.  It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that we know women want a man with a certain level of income in order to marry them.

That so many men are happy with playing the traditional male provider role, whilst also helping with housework is just beyond me.  If the man and woman have a comparable income, then I can see the logic, but how often does that actually happen?

The age thing is another point.  It used to be the case that a man of means could marry as young a woman as he could find.  Now men are strictly controlled by society, even if they have money.  Everyone might be happy with an age-gap union, but "the women" aren't so it's public shaming for the man.

And all these changes for men come as women are expecting to have less and less responsibility and accountability.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Now men are strictly controlled by society, even if they have money.  

Many are controlled by the one headed one eyed monster also. ????

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, simon43 said:

I'm confused by the OP and picture.  What message is that picture meant to convey?  

Perhaps he is suggesting that many women who work in "lap dancing clubs" in the UK would not be out of place if cast to play one of the "four slappers of the apocalypse"!

And let us not even consider buying them a drink - B120 would not come near it!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out you can never really trust any woman ...... even if you're Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Paul McCartney, Robin Williams, Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates.

When these guys can't keep their women, what chance do us plebs have?

Paul McCartney, famous musician, mega rich couldn't even afford a whole one!

Again agreed 100% but I would change the word from  "even" if you are Brad Pitt to "especially" if you are........I think the money attracts the worst of women  To be honest those guys can never really trust anybody. Could never understand why they actually married and often at really short notice 

Recently read an article about Mc Cartney and heather mills     Heather recalled the time when she first realised that there was no future in the relationship,   was after he agreed to buy her a plane for her birthday She was somewhat confused when he duly presented her with a small gift-wrapped parcel similar in size to a shoebox, but convinced herself  that this was going to be a scale model of the Lear Jet that was surely parked up at a nearby airport  She excitedly tore at the wrapping paper in delight literally shaking in  anticipation    Sadly delight soon turned to disappointment and the anticipation turned to hatred and rage ,as, removed the last layer of tissue paper and her eyes focused on the large black letters on an orange background 

"black and decker"

33 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Not sure its the same one but it seems to add a bit of weight to what I was saying, I didn't like what he wrote at the end 

about less testosterone being a desirable thing, but its not unexpected to hear that sort thing these days,

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems by now most male adults in the west have accepted what the women tell them.

They accept that it's up to the women to have from time to time a good heart and let the men have a little bit of sex.

The women made them also believe that guys should look for women in their own age group. And a good heart is obviously more important than good looks.

And men must do homework, change the diapers, etc. and must smile doing that and pretend they like it.

After years of such treatment there are not many men left who admit to themselves that what they really want is a hot young girl, lots of sex and obviously not women's work at home.

If they would tell a women back home that they want to go to Thailand for a holiday they will hear lots of s$### what an a$#hole they are. And perverts, going after poor girls who only want to feed their family. 

So how many guys still admit to themselves what they really want? And how many then go for it?

If you tell most guys back home you are heading this way you can expect the usual "Pedo" type comments etc  normally from people who have never been out of their village for years and are just plain  jealous

I noticed that a lot of these  guys seem to be very curious regarding ladyboys,  unnaturally so

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yeah, just as well most western men don't know there is a better world out there or they'd all be in LOS.

As for the guy who spent $1000 on a woman he wasn't engaged to- is he desperate or what?

BTW, I doubt anyone forced him to spend that sort of money on her. Caveat emptor.

Well 8 dates for over $1,000 is around $125 for 2 people on a night out is just over $62 for each of them which isn't a lot for a theatre ticket for two, a drink or two plus a meal and transport costs.

It wouldn't work if she was taken to a McDonalds for a happy meal takeaway and the trip there and back on a public bus.

The good thing is that the guy found out early on that they were not compatible.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are comparing P4P in the UK with that in LOS? 5555555555555555

I don't know, and never knew anyone that could afford to spend 10,000 quid on a hooker, and I doubt they are common.

I was out at a night club in Patong with my neighbours, and one looked at a western girl and said “Stupid falang, <deleted> for free” 

When I did my oil field classes in Uk, we had free ladies every night we wanted without limits. Some said Scandinavian girls and women was loose,  but nothing compared to slutty local ladies over there. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

There are actually a lot of women now who earn a good living. Some might stop when they have a baby but lots of women earn money now. They help pay the bills. I put it in small print as not to upset the prevailing narrative. 

They were right, they said that it would ruin my eye sight 

16 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Because many guys are happy and content with their life in the U.K and they would rather be with Family and friends, rather than with people whom you need to pay to be with you 

Then why are you here?

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have lots of friends here 

You have friends?  Why are they here if Thailand sucks so bad.  Don't you all have better things to do?

Edited by shdmn

8 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Don't know about Mike or the costs in the US.

In the UK my entire State Pension would be required to rent a single bedroom apartment, in the city where I last lived, with nothing left to pay for food, utilities, etc., so living in the UK is just not possible for me.

How is it a person can work their entire life and get to retirement with nothing left to support themselves in their own country?

9 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I have some news for you, and you had better sit down.  I'll not beat about the bush , you really need to wake up and smell the coffee and put an end to the illusion you are living under,  Listen carefully.....All men pay for sex  and if you are married or in a relationship you are paying for it every day of your life.   The big myth is that we pay prostitutes for sex. that is not true , the money paid to prostitutes is NOT for the sex act  It is paid to enable us to walk away afterwards, with NO strings attached . Simple as that.    If anybody disagrees then they are sadly but unarguably mistaken and I would recommend thinking about it for 5 minutes before posting your disagreements

Misguided view 100%.

Do you pay prostitutes for no sex, simply so they can walk away and you get nothing?

Why have sex if you claim IT IS NOT FOR THE SEX ACT?

Foolish!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I have some news for you, and you had better sit down.  I'll not beat about the bush , you really need to wake up and smell the coffee and put an end to the illusion you are living under,  Listen carefully.....All men pay for sex  and if you are married or in a relationship you are paying for it every day of your life.  

What about those people who are in a relationship with a Female who earns her own money and happily pays her own way and doesn't want or need any money from her guy ? 

Those woman with high paying jobs who earn more than their guy ?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Why have sex if you claim IT IS NOT FOR THE SEX ACT?

The implication is that if you source your sex from a non-professional you have to commit other things such as time and emotional investment.  I imagine it means something like you can meet a professional, have sex with her, then leave, whereas if you source sex elsewhere you might have to spend the whole day with the woman, take her on a date, take her shopping, listen to her whine, and so on.  You cannot wake up, have sex with her, then say that you want to spend the day doing something alone.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What about those people who are in a relationship with a Female who earns her own money and happily pays her own way and doesn't want or need any money from her guy ? 

Those woman with high paying jobs who earn more than their guy ?

Do they enter into relationships with guys with no money?  Do they want a house husband?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How is it a person can work their entire life and get to retirement with nothing left to support themselves in their own country?

By never having a job with a pension and not earning enough to invest in a private pension.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

There are actually a lot of women now who earn a good living. Some might stop when they have a baby but lots of women earn money now. They help pay the bills.

And do these women marry men who earn significantly less than they do?

• Thanks 1