Argumentative, spitting naked farang with just bumbag and camera arrested in Pattaya street

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have no idea as to his name or nationality and are appealing for help from someone who might know him to come forward.

why not use the famous police BMW's   555

• Haha 1

how he suppose to be recognised, if his face was blurred out.

Usually in bum bags people do have some documents, mobile phone. Take out sim card and check with operator with whom is was registered.

Also on camera there might be some pix pointing to his identity. He should now be allowed into cell with those items

8 hours ago, Excel said:

Other than that yet another looney who should be locked up and deported

So that's your answer to someone that may have mental health issues ... such compassion ... NOT

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, rtco said:

So that's your answer to someone that may have mental health issues ... such compassion ... NOT

So as you have nothing to contribute you jump on the woke bandwagon suggesting he may have a mental health issues just to deride other people's comments. You're the sad one, never mind the looney who should be deported for spitting at people.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Excel said:

Maybe Scottish and a member of the SNP perhaps. Liz Truss herself claimed that the SNP leader herself is just an attention seeker so perhaps this guy copies.  Other than that yet another looney who should be locked up and deported, filthy blighter spitting at people

I am Scootish and I find your comment to be very racist and not all Scots support the SNP.  Shameful comment.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Iain Gordon said:

I am Scootish and I find your comment to be very racist and not all Scots support the SNP.  Shameful comment.

Glad you managed your third post and if you are Scottish, as you claim you are, why couldn't you spell it correctly ????? 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Many nationalities with this illness are finding their way to Pattaya. 

When I first came I was told ... missionaries, mercenaries and misfits. I suppose my home culture might classify me as a "misfit" for retiring to Thailand (or anywhere else ... they don't get out much from where I lived).

9 hours ago, 2long said:

How is it possible to 'look like a European'?

Aussies, Kiwis, Safies, Yanks and Canadians are mainly Caucasian but not European.

Many people born and bred in Europe have African or Asian ethnicity.

Anyway, he sounds like an English teacher. ????????????

Could also be a PADI Instructor ????

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

So, are you a drunk that resents being lumped in with people with mental health issues, or a mental health patient who's needs are overlooked because people assume you're just a drunk?  

In this case who cares.  Its not the Thai's problem. Throw him out, and all the rest like him.