Nightlife until 4 am as poll shows plans to move foreign tourism upmarket a ‘recipe for disaster’

webfact

1 minute ago, zzaa09 said:

Can hardly attain an upmarket pursuit when the overwhelming percentage of tourists are of a low-class character.

Just an observation.

The majority of tourists would not be out in a bar/club/pub at midnight let alone 4am.

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Only proving yet again that whilst there is plenty of rubbish on the internet there is always somebody who will think it is true  

I am sure there are but messengers only deliver the mail, they don't compile it and that message was in response to a poster suggesting Thailand was cheap, so perhaps you should read all of the thread and understand the context before attempting to promote your own pompous opinion.

On 8/13/2022 at 4:52 AM, ukrules said:

In a way I want them to fail in every way it's possible to fail, maybe that will teach the electorate.

It will prove us all right but the elites don't care and have no need to learn lessons.  Their employment and longevity is nearly guaranteed as long as they ride the wave; which they've all been doing for a very long time so they're fairly adept at it.  I think one needs to be missing the "give-a-<deleted>" gene to be in positions like this.

Be well..

Although this topic is about Nightlife until 4 am does not make the topic specifically about prostitution.  A number of posts and replies have been removed:

29. You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Although Thailand has a visible sex industry and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ASEAN NOW is not the place to seek or give information on this topic. ASEAN NOW seeks to protect children and other at risk groups from exploitation on the internet. Any content that appears to be inappropriate or exploitative will be removed.

• Thanks 1

go go bars used to close their doors at 2am....they were open behind closed doors until sunrise....illegal discos and clubs from 11pm to 10am or?.......that was Bangkok....the Thermae on Sukhumvit was a classic

Pattaya had flexible hours

Easy to meet new friends after sunset until after sunrise

Breakfast at 11pm then enjoying local entertainment opportunities until 'up to you"

Those may have been days of true quality tourists who were dedicated to supporting the local economy instead of 5 star hotels.

6 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

As long as there is the possibility to watch something like this for 2 hours longer, i.e. until 4 am, if you feel like go out late, I support the longer opening times benevolently.

Screenshot_20220814-150321_Facebook.jpg

I think you mean someone, not something, they're people, not Fembots ????