Advice/help without judgement *please* - Black magic?

JamesR7

5 hours ago, JamesR7 said:

I was looking for a long term relationship, and open with her about having kids/ex and even gave her 'hand me down' clothes from my family

Well, this started all WRONG....

I'm looking for a short-term relationship, not open to her having an ex and why is "hand-me-down" in quotes?   Even during only a few hours, they try black magic on me and try to get more money.  I took the potion of the Soi dog, so I was OK>

The same with belief in ghosts, as many do here and elsewhere. I believe in spirits that might be sent by God to watch over us, but a spirit can't hurt you, despite what many here believe. A spirit doesn't have a physical body, and lacking that, can't hurt. Black magic is something others believe because they have no faith. If you believe in something, others cannot sway your thinking that easily. It's fear. People fear most anything, and it begins in childhood, and what you see and hear growing up. If you show your child fear of small insects, they will fear them, even though they can kill them with a foot or a swat from a hand. If a child sees a parent fear something, they might themselves, and it can take years to overcome it, if at all. If you believe others can hurt you with potions, you'll fear that person. A psychologist can help with this. Life's too short to fear everything. Block the witch on FB and she'll go away. If she contacts you another way, report her to the authorities. Her nonsense can't hurt you unless you think it will.

I have never been a victim of black magic, but I would be skeptical about the ability for it to cause harm. All of the bad stuff you are experiencing could be entirely coincidental. One thing I would do is make it impossible for her to reach you. Block her on FB, change your phone number, etc. She does not seem to be of any benefit to you at this point, she does not appear to be a true friend, so what is the point of staying in touch, or allowing her access?

• Like 1

OP which province does your ex GF come from? This is important as you need to know if you're dealing with Khmer or Muslim saiyasat. Those are the 2 strongest forms found in Thailand. I know a good deal about this as I'm a retired journalist and I carried out extensive research that was published in a couple of Thai magazines in the 1990s. I can offer you some guidance but first where's this gal from? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, grain said:

OP which province does your ex GF come from? This is important as you need to know if you're dealing with Khmer or Muslim saiyasat. Those are the 2 strongest forms found in Thailand. I know a good deal about this as I'm a retired journalist and I carried out extensive research that was published in a couple of Thai magazines in the 1990s. I can offer you some guidance but first where's this gal from? 

Its not real unless you believe it is.