UPDATE: Girl suffering severe hair loss allegedly after receiving Covid-19 vaccine gets government help

webfact

Wow, I can’t wait for all the ‘science geeks’ to weigh in on this one. I’m gonna stay non-vaxxed. I and the wife both got covid in May and it was a non-event. We’re both very health conscious and not about to allow unnatural chemicals to be pumped into our healthy systems. For those who believe otherwise - good for you - go for it. Let me know when you’re on your 6th booster. For those of you who need it due to underlying health issues, I understand and God bless you.

• Like 2

On 9/3/2022 at 11:28 PM, DBath said:

Wow, I can’t wait for all the ‘science geeks’ to weigh in on this one. I’m gonna stay non-vaxxed. I and the wife both got covid in May and it was a non-event. We’re both very health conscious and not about to allow unnatural chemicals to be pumped into our healthy systems. For those who believe otherwise - good for you - go for it. Let me know when you’re on your 6th booster. For those of you who need it due to underlying health issues, I understand and God bless you.

The mid 20 year old son of my friend died from covid 2 years ago, also very healthy. Living in Sweden. Non of his vaccinated family members got severe sick when they got it. 

Another friend here in Thailand refuses Vaccine with his wife. Has to do ATK before enter many Hotels while travel and his wife has now been severe sick for a week, fever, problem to breath, no taste, getting better and then back to worse. She refuses ATK, and they believe it's Common flue, and who knows it might be while friends around thinks it's Covid. She is not sick enough to go to hospital and I really hope that she don't have to.

Edited by Eaglekott