Majority of Americans concerned about Biden’s mental health: new poll

Scott

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Did you also see confused Joe being led off the stage by his wife a day ago? Quite bizarre and sad really.  He carries himself very awkwardly as well, with his arms in a very stiff and unnatural posture. Jill says "you go down here" in a failed attempt to get him out of the public eye ASAP. 

If he keeps this up he's not going to last 2 more years, let alone stand again.

Now, if only the Dems had someone to win the next election........................................

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If he keeps this up he's not going to last 2 more years, let alone stand again.

Now, if only the Dems had someone to win the next election........................................

Just to humor your post and assuming Trump will run, Jon Stewart will be the perfect candidate to run against him. You know Trump just can’t stand comedian and Jon will throw him off base to have any coherent strategy. Jon has much democratic views although an independent. He may be pondering. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Just to humor your post and assuming Trump will run, Jon Stewart will be the perfect candidate to run against him. You know Trump just can’t stand comedian and Jon will throw him off base to have any coherent strategy. Jon has much democratic views although an independent. He may be pondering. 

No independent has won the presidency in my lifetime, if ever.

18 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Not in play because it wasn't part of the survey. Also most Europeans and Asians don't have much access to or interest in American mainstream media so they aren't exposed to Biden's deterioration on a daily basis.

One important point was that confidence in Biden was uniformly LOWER in 2022 than in 2021. That is worrying to say the least.

Global opinions are influenced by Biden’s politicking style, values and health issues at home. What happen politically in US has big influence globally. There are lots of interests outside US on the Jan 6 hearings and the stolen classified documents that have global implications. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Global opinions are influenced by Biden’s politicking style, values and health issues at home. What happen politically in US has big influence globally. There are lots of interests outside US on the Jan 6 hearings and the stolen classified documents that have global implications. 

Style? Gawd.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Style? Gawd.

I knew Biden is old but I just looked it up and he's 79. What the <deleted> was he thinking when he stood for the presidency? What the <deleted> were people thinking when they voted for him?

No wonder his "style" is of an old man that should be sitting by the fireplace having a nice retirement, not attempting to run the largest democracy on planet Earth, and as for standing again in '24, SERIOUSLY?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Really? I can't see that at all where I am.  Biden is almost invisible on the news except brief 2 or 3 second shots as he is boarding a helicopter or standing at a podium.   Nobody cares about American domestic political issues outside the US. Hell, they don't even care INSIDE the US. Those issues barely register at all with voters.  In spite of the fevered dreams of the mainstream media, who make money whenever the Bad Orange Man appears in their articles/programs. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

50 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No wonder his "style" is of an old man that should be sitting by the fireplace having a nice retirement, not attempting to run the largest democracy on planet Earth, and as for standing again in '24, SERIOUSLY?

Better than a brash, arrogant fool who advocated drinking Detol and using fluorescent light, internally??? to cure Covid, don't you think?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I'll take madness and 2% inflation over mumbling Joe and the stock market tanking any day.   But this discussion isn't about the former President, is it? I am sure you can make substantive points without referring to the Bad Orange Man who continues to dominate your days and nights. 

I’ve already given my opinion that whole reason for the rightwing attack on President Biden’s age and cognitive health is a projection started by Trump and his lackies to cover his own obvious mental decline.

Trump gets dragged off to hospital in the middle of the night for a cognition test and the attacks on Biden kick in.

Anyway, if you excuse me a moment while I get back to enjoying my morning Covfefe.

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2022 at 6:00 PM, nauseus said:

As far as I remember hearings were dropped, declined, dismissed or similar and a few that got through at state level were quickly squashed by the Supreme Court and never fully heard either. After that lot there's little point in trying again, is there? 

Yes, all the cases that reached court were dismissed by the judges hearing them, virtually all of them precisely because none of the complainants could produce even the slightest shred of evidence.

When no evidence is offered to substantiate a complaint (and it wasn't) then a judge has no choice but to dismiss it.

Only one of the election fraud cases reached the Supreme Court (the one where Texas was trying to invalidate results in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin) and it was dismissed for lack of standing.

As the Supreme Court ruling clearly  stated:

The State of Texas's motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve already given my opinion that whole reason for the rightwing attack on President Biden’s age and cognitive health is a projection started by Trump and his lackies to cover his own obvious mental decline.

Trump gets dragged off to hospital in the middle of the night for a cognition test and the attacks on Biden kick in.

Anyway, if you excuse me a moment while I get back to enjoying my morning Covfefe.

Considering more than HALF of Democrats don't want him to run in 2024, and very few mid-term candidates want him to visit their districts, I don't think this can be characterized as a "right wing attack". Again, nothing to do with Trump, however much you try and drag him into the discussion. 

Think I'll have a covfefe myself, good idea. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Considering more than HALF of Democrats don't want him to run in 2024, and very few mid-term candidates want him to visit their districts, I don't think this can be characterized as a "right wing attack". Again, nothing to do with Trump, however much you try and drag him into the discussion. 

Think I'll have a covfefe myself, good idea. 

Who said Biden is running in 2024?

13 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Those are pretty funny, but more funny than sad. The current President can't even muster up sentences long enough to do so.   No doubt Trump is a bombastic blowhard, but at least he can still talk.  And think on his feet. Poor Joe is lost without a teleprompter. Actually, he is still lost WITH a teleprompter.  

No comparison whatsoever. 

I know who Putin prefers.

• Thanks 1