Antiseptic cream

Why Me

11 hours ago, xylophone said:

Fucidin is available in large tubes and is not expensive.

OP thinks 120 is expensive. Maybe he is used to Ukrainian prices?

The mentioned creams are mostly antibiotics and shouldn't really be put on wounds (exception Fucidine).

Thais use Betadine, it's cheaper and better.  Is also available as cream but too expensive for OP (i think 130).

Best is medical honey, not avalable in Thailand and really expensive (about 400). 

25 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Betadine ticks all the boxes except it stains everything,. clothes, bed sheets.

Washes right out as it is water solubble

Can minimize  the staining by letting it throughly dry first and cover with bandage

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have been applying urine to all my cuts and wounds the last few years with excellent results, head and shoulders above the overpriced pretenders.  Pain stops immediately.  Healing time is much quicker without any hint of infection.

Mlitary survival training introduced me to this procedure in which you simply apply urine to the wound.  There are no side affects or lingering odor.  A little mouthwash bottle can be filled up for convenient application when required.  It also works on mosquito bites, burns, bee stings, sun burns. 

39 minutes ago, Mark Nothing said:

I have been applying urine to all my cuts and wounds the last few years with excellent results, head and shoulders above the overpriced pretenders.  Pain stops immediately.  Healing time is much quicker without any hint of infection.

Yours or someone elses?

• Haha 2