Britain is Broken !

3 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

indeed. I fled the Islamic Republic of Bankstown* for the comfortingly xenophobic arms of Buddhist Thailand. 

ps. I knew nothing about Islam until I spent some time in Indonesia, mostly Jakarta. I had no preconceived notions but found out the hard way that there's nothing benign about it. and Indo's not even the real deal so I shudder to think what's is like in the homeland of that repugnant ideology.

* a city in South-West Sydney that is being overrun by Lebanese Muslims.

Whatever happened to the teacher at the Batley school that had death threats against him because of some Islamic <deleted>?

11 hours ago, roo860 said:

Whatever happened to the teacher at the Batley school that had death threats against him because of some Islamic <deleted>?

he was probably sent to a re-education camp by his apologist local council. 

1st lesson: how be tolerant to intolerant people that have a "God" given mission to supplant your culture with their own, in 3 easy steps. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Benefit payments are about 7 Pound a day to live on (excluding benefits that goes straight to landlords , tax etc)

7 Pound a day in which utilities need to be paid and your left with a few quid for food .

You could spend all your received benefit money on one pint in a pub

If you're so poor you can claim benefits, you probably shouldn't be wasting that money in a pub.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Walk into any University library anywhere in the UK at 9pm on a Friday night and the majority of students with their nose in a book will be Asians, almost all the rest will be immigrants from other parts of the world.

While all the home-grown, 'intelligent' white kids will be down the pub, obliterating their brain cells.

Been there, done that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Watch the video and try to imagine this is the same nation that once had the greatest empire the world has ever seen.

Mostly handed back to inept criminal governments. 

And now -run by an inept criminal Government itself.

How skin-crawlingly shameful for the current Prime Muppet to be greeted by her Monarch with the words "Dear oh dear!"

And I'm afraid it's not going to get any better with the Muppet Charles now as king, with his wife shortly to receive the official title of Queen Camilla.

Queen Elizabeth the second was a great Queen and I don't know anyone who didn't look up to her, but "sausage fingers" Charles is a bit of a dork whose main aim in life at one time was to become a tampon so that he could be "very close" to Camilla.

Then of course we had the tantrums when he was signing some documents very recently, and the pen didn't seem to be functioning properly, and I had to smile when I saw this newspaper clipping about the incident: –

"King Charles' pen tantrums expose him as an overindulged man-child.......
There is no escaping that the new King is a man who has been waited on hand and foot his entire life.
But a new video showing the King having – another – tantrum while on the job raises the question, is he something of an overindulged man-child?

Spot on!

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

And I'm afraid it's not going to get any better with the Muppet Charles now as king, with his wife shortly to receive the official title of Queen Camilla.

Queen Elizabeth the second was a great Queen and I don't know anyone who didn't look up to her, but "sausage fingers" Charles is a bit of a dork whose main aim in life at one time was to become a tampon so that he could be "very close" to Camilla.

Then of course we had the tantrums when he was signing some documents very recently, and the pen didn't seem to be functioning properly, and I had to smile when I saw this newspaper clipping about the incident: –

"King Charles' pen tantrums expose him as an overindulged man-child.......
There is no escaping that the new King is a man who has been waited on hand and foot his entire life.
But a new video showing the King having – another – tantrum while on the job raises the question, is he something of an overindulged man-child?

Spot on!

I would have no qualms if the U.K Royal Family were disbanded and the U.K became a republic .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, proton said:

Over tens years out of date, wait for the latest census numbers, then add some for the the illegals and council tax dodgers. Never seen any taken to court for not filling it in right, but a lot don't.

“Never seen any taken to court for not filling it in right, but a lot don't.”

Which begs the question, how do you know a lot don’t?

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

97 per cent of households respond to Census 2021

The response to Census 2021 has exceeded all expectations, with 97 per cent of households across England and Wales making sure they count when it comes to local services like school places, GP surgeries and hospital beds.

This is above the pre-census target of 94 per cent, while all local authorities have seen over 90 per cent of households respond, exceeding an 80% target.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Lived in Luton 40 yrs ago ,it was a nice working class town,just before covid i was there again visiting friends,it had been overtaken ,most of one area was muslim a mosque had been built and a whole street flattened to make a car park for it where we had once lived now didnt seem to have one non muslim there ,crime and drug gangs are rampant

I expect that there are some older Thais in Thailand saying similar things about Pattaya (with just a few words changed)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Asian neighbours boasted of claiming single occupancy council tax reduction when there were 6 living next door. Widespread fraud.

6 minutes ago, Black Ops said:

97 per cent of households respond to Census 2021

The response to Census 2021 has exceeded all expectations, with 97 per cent of households across England and Wales making sure they count when it comes to local services like school places, GP surgeries and hospital beds.

This is above the pre-census target of 94 per cent, while all local authorities have seen over 90 per cent of households respond, exceeding an 80% target.

so how many of the approx 800.000 homes not filling it in were prosecuted? then you have loads more lying about living alone to claim council tax reduction.

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Asian neighbours boasted of claiming single occupancy council tax reduction when there were 6 living next door. Widespread fraud.

Was it actually fraud though or were they exempt from paying the full amount ?

Could be numerous reasons why they were exempt from paying the full amount .

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
22 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Lived in Luton 40 yrs ago ,it was a nice working class town,just before covid i was there again visiting friends,it had been overtaken ,most of one area was muslim a mosque had been built and a whole street flattened to make a car park for it where we had once lived now didnt seem to have one non muslim there ,crime and drug gangs are rampant

I expect that there are some older Thais in Thailand saying similar things about Pattaya (with just a few words changed)

I don't think Pattaya is now full of Christian churches and farangs running around stabbing each other and dealing drugs. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, proton said:

This place is not a court of law, I give my own experience.

Court of law ???? You would think so wouldn't you but some here do want evidence  especially if they do not agree with you. ????

• Like 2

Just now, Kwasaki said:

Court of law ???? You would think so wouldn't you but some here do want evidence  especially if they do not agree with you. ????

If you give it they just attack that as being from the wrong source, biased, wrong or 'racist' lol

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/13/2022 at 10:02 AM, proton said:

Muslims don't only about 20% are employed

Some people just talk <deleted> 

The unemployment rate for Muslims in the United Kingdom fell from 9.8 percent in 2012 to 5.7 percent in 2018, indicating that fewer Muslims are unemployed now than in 2012.

And another Unemployment - GOV.UK Ethnicity facts and figures (ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk)

On 10/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, proton said:

It will be broke if we keep forking out for any illegal immigrant who wades ashore

Lol.

Asylum seekers cost 1.5 billion pounds a year

Pensions cost 101 billion per year.

Illegal immigrants are not even a rounding error. 

The only solution is to cut the unearned privilege of a generation who never paid the pensions of their grandparents (because v there wasn't one) and coasted on unearned house price rises by selfish Nimbyism. And who then capped off their harm to the UK by voting for BREXIT.

We must cut the UK state pension by 50%. 

On 10/12/2022 at 10:28 AM, BritManToo said:

Don't forget the illegals are mostly criminals ......... if they weren't criminals they'd apply the legal way. So the country is filling up with stabby jihadies.

I'm here in UK now most immigrants from what in my area  i see are Albanian or Romanians either they are not from persecuted  countries and are economic migrants who see the benefit in benefitting from our system