79-year-old grandma tragically murdered by her drug-crazed grandson

snoop1130

3204FFD3-0832-4ABF-9020-E33CF5B1CFA2-696x392.jpeg

A grandson, who was high on illegal drugs, brutally beat his 79-year-old defenseless grandma to death with a spade and a rusty cleaver in Chonburi, according to a police report.

The heartbreaking incident took place at a house in the Khlong Kio subdistrict of Ban Bueng district, Chonburi, yesterday, October 20th.

Khlong Kio police and rescue workers rushed to the one-storey house to try to stop a violent incident involving a 30-year-old grandson who allegedly beat his grandmother while under the influence of illegal drugs.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/21/79-year-old-grandma-tragically-murdered-by-her-drug-crazed-grandson-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

The BIB will work at directing traffic lately(not again). Anything not dangerous to themselves.

And the typical layman will get brave, 5 on 1, perhaps 4, but the bravest will even choose an elderly lady one on one, if not their GF.

But this one here, drugs or not, has reached the lowest level attainable...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

What a news day.

Khon Kaen: father shoots dead drug crazed son.

Pattaya: drug crazed son axes grandma.

And all that comes out are lip services about fighting drugs.

I'm wondering if it really is a coincidence.    It might be the plan of media agencies to publish stories otherwise not told.  I've heard worse that never hit the major papers, many times over.

I expect more of these stories, and then a massive push for some drug reform/new penalties/something.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

I'm wondering if it really is a coincidence.    It might be the plan of media agencies to publish stories otherwise not told.  I've heard worse that never hit the major papers, many times over.

I expect more of these stories, and then a massive push for some drug reform/new penalties/something.

Probably just a case of whether a reporter hears about the story or not 

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Khlong Kio police and rescue workers rushed to the one-storey house to try to stop a violent incident involving a 30-year-old grandson who allegedly beat his grandmother while under the influence of illegal drugs.

Thailand has a huge drug issue, compounded by mental patients who are not being treated.

18 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

What a news day.

Khon Kaen: father shoots dead drug crazed son.

Pattaya: drug crazed son axes grandma.

And all that comes out are lip services about fighting drugs.

Just another day in Amazing Thailand. 

On 10/21/2022 at 8:27 PM, Iamfalang said:

I don't think the media is that smart!

7 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Dont watch the news. 70m people. 2 murders is nothing.

2 murders REPORTED.   Not two murders.

There MIGHT have been 11,459,083 murders.......we will NEVER know!!!    lol

The news is always hiding something......................

21 hours ago, redwood1 said:

The mask is needed to be safe...Safety first.......That covid could get him at any time..

Off topic nonsense....some poor old lady died in a horrid way and you are still pathetically banging on about mask wearing.