Firebrand Chuwit has brown envelope for Big Joke - calls for investigation into "Zero Dollar" pubs

webfact

I always read big Joe did this big Joe did that how is everybody know that big joke is so honest maybe the appearance of being honest brown envelopes are past privately usually and nobody knows I know one time they said is Alexis or Mercedes got shot I’m not sure how a police can afford either of those brand of cars as far as the Chinese they’re involved in so much fear and get away with so much fear it was amazing the average person who lives here Thailand to a Chinese is that going to heaven here in Chiangmai many  massage shops And bars are really owned by Chinese do usually very quiet about it TIT

• Like 1

The “Zero Baht”-tours are quite well known.

However, with the current invasion of native Indians and the TAT concentrating on India as the next “1 billion plus” country to replace the China tourism,

I am wondering, if Chuwit’s focus on Chinese with his Zero Baht envelope is not blocking the view on the (Indian) Elephant in the room…

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Absolutely,

Even my hometown is littered with Thai massage parlors, Thai restaurants acting as ' fronts ' for growing weed etc

Also, Thai women who have separated from British husbands ' on the game '

this your home town in Isaan ????  ? Buriram?

• Haha 1

KTV = Karaoke "sex" venues in China have been forbidden for the past 3-4 years, Xi ordered the majority of them to close down, they had to find alternatives to keep the "working" girls busy, they tried Vietnam but were kicked out, the other options were Cambodia and Thailand.... not a surprise it has been going even before covid, back early 2019 had the "pleasure" to share air plane seat row with some, they didn't hide the purpose of their trip

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Everthing is imported from China for them including Chinese cigarettes and Chinese liquor

Sounds like my favorite French restaurant. French chef, French cheese, French wine. Not even a token Thai dish on the menu ????

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, recom273 said:

If you think he’s one of the most honest cops around, you haven’t been here long either. 

The organization is rotten to the core, there is no way of avoiding it. You pay for your place at the table, there is no way he has got to where he is without paying and there no way he isn’t (or the people who put him there aren’t) getting his investment back.

An honest cop in Thailand is akin to a vegetarian pork sausage.

You just talking around bul…., prove it, or do you know him personally?