Does anything work here?

herfiehandbag

7 minutes ago, digbeth said:

don't rely on translate function on your web browser, 

if a site is in Thai only with no option to change to English, it's probably not meant for us, and attempting to do so via translate function would only run into problems 

KTB is in English, so is Lazada.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Don't use Lazada, so have no idea.

Lazada made me trouble at the login (name/password) requiring captchas, unlock with code via mail that never arrived (might be the mail provider bouncing anything from Thailand).

In the end I gave up and created a new account based on my mobile nr. and a Gmail account.

Works Ok since then.

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

one run by Lazada ( not their sales website)

Not their sales? But?

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Dose those websites work on your mobile phone properly? if the do, it mean something is wrong with your computer presumably you're having difficulties accessing those sites on your computer...

Some websites dont like some browsers etc...

52 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I use the KTB netbank website all the time, never a problem.  Don't use Lazada, so have no idea.

Then what are talking about when you say it is unusable? 

I, and many members, use it regularly and successfully, with the odd glitch now & then, As for your banking app ?????

• Haha 1

Pretty happy with the Lazada app.  Glad many things here only 'kind of' work (like the 'kind of' revenue department????).  

Things are 'getting better' though, put in a complaint on the electric company (MEA) website a few weeks ago -not really expecting any results- that a repair team had left (presumably non live) wires brushing up against my house... 8am the next day there was a team out there fixing it, I was like WTH, this might have taken months or a year back in the good ol' day.  

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

27 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That doesn't mean the above user knows that.

I saw people using the translate function when they could have just pressed the EN button...

try visiting lazada for the first time, the translate function popped up more clearly than where the website's own 'change language' option

and the translate function works, until you come up to find edge case where you get gibberish that you don't understand

1 hour ago, Baron Samedi said:

I ordered for the first time on Lazada yesterday.

Worked like a charm.

Talked with the Thai seller.

Asked him for a favor. He said yes.

Absolutely lovely and helpful.

You must do something wrong OP...

I dunno. Check your parameters maybe ?

Or shall I say... Check your parama ? ????????

My post (the OP) specifically stated that it was a website operated by Lazada, but NOT their main sales website.