Trump suggests he’ll launch his 2024 presidential campaign on Nov. 15 in Florida

onthedarkside

On 11/8/2022 at 4:30 PM, dotcalm said:

With rumors of Trumps presidential announcement leaked and circulating, The NeverTrumpers were freaking out because they thought 45 was going to announce.. Instead at the end of his rally he listed off every name of every endorsed Senate & Gubernatorial candidate in each state while tens of millions of Americans were tuned in.

BRILLIANT / LEADER

... or conman.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

When he becomes the Prez again will he still be called 45 or 47? I'm new to this POTUS numbering slang. 

You would think that in the wake of this election, Trump supporters might cease and desist from making predictions. This election ought to have been an educational experience. For some, apparently not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

You would think that in the wake of this election, Trump supporters might cease and desist from making predictions. This election ought to have been an educational experience. For some, apparently not.

Relax man, I was just having a Steffi Graf ????

11 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Back to the topic at hand, I really hope he (Trump) doesnt declare his intention to run.  I think I can see a hangover of his egoism in the election results tonight.  Frankly, I am tired of trying to replay and rewin the 2020 election.  There need to be new and more united voices moving forward.

Look at Florida for an indication of what works. Governor Desantis and Senator Rubio both killed it, and without kissing the ring.  

Agree. This was probably his best shot at a comeback and it hasn't been great. If he goes for it and fails in the primaries he's just going to look pathetic.

He's also going to be too old.

It's not like he's some old professional politician with no where else to go, desperately trying to keep his nose in the trough.

Political protest movements come and go ( does anyone remember the Tea Party? ), and he can relish that he became a very big wheel for 4 years.

However, being Trump, who knows what he'll do? I won't even try to guess on that.

• Thanks 1

Report: Trump Thinks a 2024 Presidential Run Will Keep Him Out of Prison | Vanity Fair

REPORT: TRUMP THINKS A 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RUN WILL KEEP HIM OUT OF PRISON

Donald Trump famously hated the actual job of being president of the United States, given its emphasis on reading documents, listening to experts, and giving a <deleted> about other people. On the other hand, he did enjoy the power, and one aspect of the power he really seemed to like was the fact that, according to his lawyers, he couldn’t be held accountable for any crimes while in office.

Trump will definitely still run.

His motivation has nothing to with hoping to be a good public servant for the American people.

Rather it's a desperate attempt to avoid facing any legal consequences for his many allege crimes. 

He's hoping that the DOJ etc. would  never dare to indict once he becomes a formal candidate as he could spin that as political interference. 

Of course nobody knows if that game will work for him but it makes sense for him to at least try that on in case he does.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

How about we'll stop making predictions if Biden supporters stop fear mongering?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump will definitely still run.

His motivation has nothing to with hoping to be a good public servant for the American people.

Rather it's a desperate attempt a facing any legal consequences for his many allege crimes. 

Hopes that the DOJ etc. would  never dare to indicit once he becomes a formal candidate as he could spin that as political interference. 

Of course nobody knows if that game will work for him but it makes sense for him to at least try it out in case he does.

I don't see anything in there to indicate it's your opinion. If you are stating it as fact you need to provide some proof.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Walker88 said:

This will sound arrogant, and likely is.

I spent my entire education through grad school, and my entire working life around the intellectually gifted. I sometimes forget there is an entire left side of the IQ Bell Curve. I am reminded of its existence when I listen to 45 supporters or watch his rallies. All of those who support him lost the Birth Lottery. Brains were not distributed equally. The Universe isn't fair.

The QAnon idiocy speaks for itself. How dumb must a person be to embrace that nonsense? 45 owns that demographic.

In the trial of one of the 6 Jan terrorists, the defendant actually said he thought the Electoral College was where people go to learn to be politicians. That level of ignorance makes my teeth hurt. It's 45's bread and butter.

Go a std dev or two left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve, and you've arrived at 45's base.

His schtick is wearing really thin, however, and the more astute repubs are looking for someone new. 45 will probably announce, but he will fade, with his major news play being about his indictments, which are sure to come. Conspiracy to Commit Espionage is a slam dunk (the stolen TS/SCI and HCS files recovered by the FBI are prima facie evidence of guilt), but DoJ seems also to be building a case for Sedition re 6 Jan, too.

I seriously doubt 45's life will end as a free man. It's ironic. The biggest mistake the US ever made was electing him, but the biggest mistake he ever made was running for POTUS, as it brought lots of attention to his life of crime, and gave him ample opportunity to add to the list of offenses.

He should have remained a Game Show host for the Drooling Goobers.

Do I detect an attitude of overweening superiority in that?

Drooling Goobers is it?:violin:

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's hoping that the DOJ etc. would  never dare to indict once he becomes a formal candidate as he could spin that as political interference. 

I was anticipating that the DOJ would be making an announcement on Nov. 9, but it hasn't happened.

I figured at some point the invertebrates of the GOP will get up the courage to give DT the Julius Caesar treatment.  It's the bullies that are the biggest cowards.  I've been waiting, but it could be soon.

Keep your eye on Flynn.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

Now that it looks like control of the Senate (again) is down to Georgia, I would implore Trump to NOT announce anything on November 15. Other than his graceful retirement from active politics to being an emeritus type.  He messed it up in 2020 in Georgia, no need for a repeat. 

Sorry to say, but any politician that loses 2-3 times in a row needs to step aside. Beto Orourke, Stacy Abrams, Donald Trump. The scene is better without any of them.

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its not uncommon to read news reports about teachers having sexual relationships with their pupils , happens quite often . 

Now, you have teachers teaching ten year olds about masturbation and homosexuality and that its quite normal to participate .

An adult telling a child that its quite normal to masturbate  could lead to a sexual relationship between the teacher and Child  .

There are paedophile teachers and them teaching Children about sex could lead to a conflict of interests 

All meaning that such subjects should be taught by visiting well trained teachers who teach the lesson then leave the school. In some states there's mixed classes (for this subject) then there's separated classes and most of the lesson is on video with the teacher answering very specific questions with facts but the teacher not allowed to give opinions. 

I'm vote my kids/grandkids being properly educated in these subjects.

Thailand still has a big teen pregnancy problem, plenty of evidence that teenage kids involved are totally uninformed about where babies come from or have been told stupid mythical/totally wrong stories which leave them thinking that having sex on 'tuesdays' or somehting equally as dumb is where babies come from.

Properly informed must be the way to do this. And yes that means well trained teachers with good videos and handouts, and special teacher leaves the school until next visit maybe 6 months/12months later. And 'normal' teachers not allowed in the room and not allowed to comment. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

47 but it won't happen.

More and more he's declining, becoming even more boring and irelevant. With a bit of luck the speed of the decline will accelerate and confine him to the storeroom where the documents he stole are located.