Where to celebrate Christmas in Hua Hin

webfact

image.jpeg

By Online Reporter

Take a look at our comprehensive guide to Christmas menus in Hua Hin and see what your favourite eatery is offering this festive season

It’s that time of year where you start to hunt for that perfect Christmas meal – whether it’s turkey and all the trimmings or even something a little different. 

For much of the past month, restaurants all across Hua Hin have been getting their festive menus ready, wrapping up the pigs in blankets, masterfully creating Christmas cocktails and curating feasts all will enjoy.

From full and traditional roast dinners to sumptuous seafood buffets and just about everything in between, there is no shortage of places around town to eat this Christmas.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/local-news/where-to-celebrate-christmas-in-hua-hin/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-12-13

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

3 hours ago, JimHuaHin said:

Many many decades ago, at my Catholic primary school, I was taught that Christmas was about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.  But now .... most Christmas activities seem to be antithesis of Christ's teachings.

There's a guy named Jesus plays soccer for the Brazil National Team.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

One of the great pluses of living in TH ... NOT  celebrating Christian based holidays.

If not for mentioning in news or an AN, I'd not even know when they are.

BLISS

But you are forced to 'celebrate' the many Buddhist holidays here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Celebrate inside as the pm2.5 air pollution will be in the red zone (unhealthy to breath) like it is most every Christmas as if late. It's the middle of feild burning season in Thailand. ???? And, buy yourself to an air purifier for Christmas! It's the best present you can for your health. ????

21 hours ago, webfact said:

From full and traditional roast dinners to sumptuous seafood buffets and just about everything in between, there is no shortage of places around town to eat this Christmas.

Think I'll cook at home as normal and wash it down with a few beers..