Top things tourists like to do in Thailand

snoop1130

15 hours ago, Gknrd said:

If you are from the US then Thailand is out for sure IMHO. I am transitioning out of Thailand now. Flights are outrageous. Won't be coming back anytime soon. Thailand is ok, But, if from the US a big pass. Unfortunately it is not looking good for Thailand in the long run. I have enjoyed my years here, but would not invest a dime here. It's not going to be pretty for the western expats in the coming years.

Everything changes.  Thailand is Thailand, a foreign country and they can feel or not feel how they want to.  I think that they are wrong, but I digress...

Yes, my dentist is in Mexico now.  ????  Used to be Thailand.  It's not a tragedy, Thailand wants Indian tourists not me.  ????  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

We are talking about why tourists like to go to Thailand  , the current temporarily decrease in tourism due to covid is irrelevant as to why tourists go to Thailand .

If you can not incase you cannot envisage that , just pretend its still 2019 and ask why 40 million tourist came to Thailand then 

Oh my god! Can you take a look at the initial post from me, that you started this discussion on. I asked you to understand it was just meant to be a joke. As you can se, it´s top popular. You know, that means most people, except you understood it.  Take a long time to think now. What does that say about you?

12 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The smaller ones tend to move around alot when you're banging them and the larger ones tend to stay in one place and you don't have to keep pulling them back into place to stop them banging their head on the wall 

Just nudge them into a corner, they'll push back against you.

Besides visiting temples, museums, archaeological sites, and Thai cooking schools, many also like to visit the beaches in the south and the hills in the north.  

The rest just invade the main tourist areas looking for their newest GF/BF.  Others save poor girls from impoverished areas by buying them a house, a motorcycle, and paying the veterinary bill for the sick water buffalo.