Pattaya Police and Immigration Give New Year’s gifts to Tourists

snoop1130

"Pattaya police and immigration patrolled the city to greet tourists and ensure safety to welcome the coming Christmas and New Year’s Day."

Every drinker/driver should have one!

(Even with my failing eyesight I can see that the gift is not a brown envelope!)

On 12/22/2022 at 4:37 AM, snoop1130 said:

Pol. Lt. General Sukun Phrommai, commander-in-chief of the Tourist Police, dispatched more than 600 legal officers to inspect tourist spots around Pattaya. He said all officers had been instructed to ensure the safety of the public and tourists during the upcoming Christmas and New Year holiday seasons.

The Tourist Police will be responsible for directly caring for tourists in the Pattaya area, according to Pol. Lt. Gen. Sukun.

What a unique idea. ????:wai:

On 12/24/2022 at 3:04 PM, bbi1 said:

These old geezers in the photos don't look much like tourists. More like long-time expats living here on retirement visas.

After covid, it looks like the average age of tourists returning here has gone up, considerably.

13 hours ago, bbi1 said:

The best gift Immigration could give to tourists would be waiving the silly 1,900 baht extension fee for when we have to go there every few months.

Once a year for me... and for a tourist one time per visit! maximum Be careful, they have yet to introduce the arrival charge..... now that numbers are on the up, I expect that will be snuck in!