How the Biden and Trump classified documents cases compare

Social Media

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This IS getting better and better.

After all the vitriol against Trump for the past few months for the same thing, it's amazing that so many seem willing to cover for Biden.

So far, Biden's Doc's have shown to be divided into 3 separate lots where Trumps was 1 lot. Trump had only his fingerprints on his Doc's . Now if the FBI did their job and did a fingerprint check on Biden's docs we may see far more fingerprints on Biden's Doc's seeing some were kept at Hunter's home. The plot continues.

• Love It 1

Personally I think that there are going to be a lot of officials with security clearance that have inadvertently retained documents and wondering how to get rid of them without being caught? Unlike Biden who since discovering docs that should not have been in his possession did the right thing immediatly.

It seems the whole procedure needs tightening up. My first recommendation would be to ensure a sitting president leaving the White House after losing an election has to be vetted on what is removed before he removes it then refuses to give it back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vandeventer said:

So far, Biden's Doc's have shown to be divided into 3 separate lots where Trumps was 1 lot. Trump had only his fingerprints on his Doc's . Now if the FBI did their job and did a fingerprint check on Biden's docs we may see far more fingerprints on Biden's Doc's seeing some were kept at Hunter's home. The plot continues.

Trump had two lots one lot also found early December in a location separate to Mar-a-Lago. 

The lots you refer to with Biden two are from the same location, his Delaware home.

Or should we also divide up the lots found at Mar-a-Lago into separate ones found in separate rooms?

Will this latest Classified Docs news influence Biden's announcement to run a second term? Is Biden being set up by his own people who don't want him to run again?

Has all this emboldened Trump and his base for a run for the WH? Possibly

There's much more at stake here than some docs that in all probability aren't that vital.

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Will this latest Classified Docs news influence Biden's announcement to run a second term? Is Biden being set up by his own people who don't want him to run again?

There's much more at stake here than some docs that in all probability aren't that vital.

Ahhh I thought old Donnie said he was running as for Biden’s team setting him up is pure fantasy ???? 

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Trump:  13,000 documents of which over 100 were marked classified.

Biden:  Less than a dozen classified documents from the Biden Center and a few more at his residence.  https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-vs-trump-what-is-difference-between-two-classified-records-cases-2023-01-12/

As has been repeatedly pointed out, the responses of the Trump vs Biden camps in dealing with the classified once identified is night and day.

Your speculation on fingerprints is grasping at straws.

Edited by heybruce

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Let the conspiracy theories begin!

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Oh, so now all of a sudden, a President DOES have the right to access classified documents? After months of attacking President Trump because he didn't have the authority. You couldn't make up the response I'm seeing to Biden getting caught!

Let's not forget he wasn't a president when the documents were taken.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Let's not forget he wasn't a president when the documents were taken.

Let's not forget the the VP has a clearance for and a legitimate need to access classified and has staff responsible for handling it.

Ex-President's have no right to classified unless granted by the current government and have a legal responsibility to return illegally taken classified.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I also hope Biden doesn't run. This could be a blessing in disguise in that it might tip Biden's hand in declaring he won't run. Right now, a drover's dog could beat either DeSantis or Trump and it's traditional for presidents to run for a second term. I'd like to see Hakeem run. The dems need a younger and more progressive / aggressive president.

13 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'd call it part of the complete investigation, Be interesting to find hunter's prints on them.

It would. There' a bout as much chance of that as Kushner's fingerprints being on Trump's docs. Wild speculation based on absolutely nothing is tantamount to trolling.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It would. There' a bout as much chance of that as Kushner's fingerprints being on Trump's docs. Wild speculation based on absolutely nothing is tantamount to trolling.

Are you suggesting no prints should be taken to determine who was in contact with the docs that wasn't authorized?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Are you suggesting no prints should be taken to determine who was in contact with the docs that wasn't authorized?

No, I'm suggesting that wild speculation and innuendo is pointless. I'd imagine that fingerprints have definitely been taken in both cases.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"The "fact-based poster" (????) suggested, like you, that Hunter may be a spy who spied on his own father."

Why are you making silly false accusations against me? I know exactly what the relationship is between Hunter and Joe (and Jim and Valerie too ???? )because I read the laptop - which has been authenticated and verified. Nothing wrong with being well informed.

The rest of your abusive and frankly nonsensical post does not warrant a response, but I would say rather than accuse others of resorting to "ridiculous and incoherent theories" this is an excellent opportunity to state why the CCP linked Chinese and Ukrainians were paying the Biden family vast sums of money. Now is your chance. Clear up the ridiculous theories for us all, no other representative of the left can do it.

You and Riclag have clearly suggested that Hunter may have accessed the documents in order to provide their content to the Chinese. That's called spying. So you suggested he may have spied on his father, which is ridulous.

You and the fact-based Riclag have nothing. What has been made public about the laptop doesn't prove any illegal activity of the Biden familly in relation to China. It shows Hunter had business relationship with a Chinese firm, like thousands of businesses (including trump). It shows there was a discussion about the creation of a JV, and the possibility for the Big Guy (not even proven It's Joe to become a stakeholder (It means to invest money, not receive money), which is not illegal nor would have been a conflict of interest at that time. The JV has been created and Joe is not a shareholder anyway.

The NYT article provides further explanation about why Hunter worked with the Chinese oil company and There is nothing suspect about it.

Again, at the end of your post, you take it the wrong way. It's the accuser who must prove his accusations, and you have nothing but lame conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think he's been set up, but as the media are not covering for him on this I suspect they don't want him to stand again and are letting this run so he won't be able to. I doubt Harris will be the chosen one either, so who's a likely candidate for 24?

Will Trump run- I hope not.

As you say, the documents themselves are not the important thing here. IMO it's the getting caught doing the same as Trump while lambasting Trump for it that's the issue.

He wasn't 'caught'.  His lawyers turned the documents over to the National Archives.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

"The FBI (Fake Bureau of Investigation) & the Department of Injustice, together with the Trump Hating Thug, Jack Smith, are interviewing, harassing, and subpoenaing people that work for me relative to the BOXES HOAX, & the 'Peacefully & Patriotically' speech I made at the January 6th protest of the Rigged and Stollen (sic) Presidential Election, where so many have been treated horribly and Unconstitutionally," he wrote. "This is a Gestapo type operation! Are they doing this to the Biden people?

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-jack-smith-2659264477/

So funny! Trump is himself more caricatural than Alec Baldwin! 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 2:26 AM, Credo said:

He wasn't 'caught'.  His lawyers turned the documents over to the National Archives.  

Fair enough. Perhaps I should have said "As you say, the documents themselves are not the important thing here. IMO it's the getting exposed doing the same as Trump while lambasting Trump for it that's the issue.