No Suspected Sex Workers Found During Pattaya Tourist Police’s Inspection, According to Police

webfact

I remember many years ago when I lived near Bangkok and went into Fortune Mall sometimes. A shop told me that the Police told them a couple of days in advance that there would be a raid on the software traders. Surely, the Police didn't tell all the bars in advance of their upcoming visit? ????

home work for today children..........especially directed to Pattaya officials who are welcome to participate

- What is the definition of (coconut ahem) .......prostitution - the actual definition ?

it obviously has a different meaning in Thailand from pretty much everyone that has ever existed - are we all missing it ?

The perfect country... no sexworkers,only hostesses, waitresses, and masseuses.....or whatever names they use..... Pattaya is the sexcapital of the world, how do they get that name??? But the RTP is not corrupt and does a good job always, so no worries... 

• Like 1

What a complete and utter load of blx. You can't walk a few yards along Pattaya Beach Road without tripping over them, they're the ones all dolled up and loitering. Also I reckon at least 99% of bar and go go girls are also available for sex at a price. 

I've always reckoned that tourist police are about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Saying that, I personally don't object to them, they make Pattaya City what it is and attract a lot of tourists. Without the ladies of the night, they'd choose better locations to holiday closer to home. 

Edited by jesimps
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

put flyers on venues’ front gates to warn tourists to “Be aware of their belongings and don’t trust strangers.”

"Don't wear these stupid gold chains you numpties, and don't trust hugs from non-existent prostitutes"

30 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

Everybody knows there is no prostitution in Pattaya. Droves upon droves of male tourists flocking to the place like ants to a pile of sugar can attest to this very well known fact. They are only there to visit the beautiful and pristine beaches, fly around in a parachute, visit the fake floating water market, go to various water parks and visit the temples, these are all unique to Pattaya and that's the only reason so many single men visit Pattaya.

you forgot pattaya tower....the elephant villages...the polo pitch.....!!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Without the ladies of the night, they'd choose better locations to holiday closer to home. 

Does keep the riff raff (they're fine IF they behave) away from our neighborhood.

Win win all around.

3 hours ago, Homburg said:

Isn't this a re-run of last year's story?  And the year before's, and the year before's, and the year before's, etc.  Such good news though, and we can all sleep soundly in our beds without any illegal prostitutes to keep us up all night....

Good that they have got it out of the way so early in the year though!

• Haha 1

In Bangkok I've been seeing the dolls walking on Suk in the evening.  But I also see single dolled up gals going somewhere like they are using the web much more now.  I would imagine the better lookers are using the web and have cut out the middleman.    I have only been outside the bars but soi cowboy doesn't have than many slim 8-10's as I recall 3 years ago.   Maybe they were inside crazy house or another bar? I did see a real sexy 9 ,all fresh and looking fine yesterday morning in in front of a massage shop on soi 23.   Would have been a real Morning delight.  Don't see many  that fine but these massage shops won't give massages to women so go figure.  

I am also seeing working looking womeneetingwn at the pubs.  And of course I'm seeing older falang with some amazingly sexy young gals.

Perhaps using tinder or some other app?

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 1

As the article is a ridiculous yawn:

Pedants Corner 

Double quotation marks are used for a quotation which this is not, otherwise it would read:

"Be aware of YOUR belongings and don’t trust strangers.”

For paraphrasing or emphasis a pair of single apostrophes/ quotation marks are used. 

You're welcome, I still hate Mondays even though I'm retired 

4 hours ago, geisha said:

Surely they know that everyone is laughing about such statements ? I know they don’t care, but why bother ?

Used to be the same in Toronto.  The ladies would get word that the police were setting up stings and would either take the night off or move around the corner

There is no prostitution unless there is an offer.  

Police what are you doing here.

Girl waiting for a boyfriend

Police how much do you charge boyfriend

Girl nothing he just offers to help my sick family

Police ok just be careful hope your family gets well soon

• Like 1

I was shopping for watches 3 years ago at MBK.  And of course they sell rolexes and some other knockoffs but they are in a box hidden.  There was an undercover cop tram patrolling but all the vendors knew who they were and would hide the display until they passed.  Also they would sometimes call around, I assume ti find out the current location of the cops.   It became very easy for me to spot them and while I was having a coffee I saw them just standing in one spot chatting for 30mins.