PM thrilled with Thai tourism as country named #1 for flights in during Chinese New Year

webfact

4 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Yeah, wait till they get the numbers on the virus cases wait a minute do they still count the virus patients in Thailand I don’t think so TIT

60,000 deaths in China just reported by the Chinese government  (LOW?)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Thai tourism deniers had a nice little run, 3 years of a gift to point to every little negative aspect of the country they could dredge up. Thailand's finished, they won't be back, people will realise there are better places elsewhere, too expensive, air fares through the roof, global economic recession, blah, blah, blah. With the main tourist market now able to travel, fast forward to this time next year and the whingers will be complaining it's too busy. ????

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, kinyara said:

The Thai tourism deniers had a nice little run, 3 years of a gift to point to every little negative aspect of the country they could dredge up. Thailand's finished, they won't be back, people will realise there are better places elsewhere, too expensive, air fares through the roof, global economic recession, blah, blah, blah. With the main tourist market now able to travel, fast forward to this time next year and the whingers will be complaining it's too busy. ????

Personally I enjoyed Thailand, great exchange rate , tourists low. great time. Now, I am gone. Much better places. Unless all you want are temples , pussy , and a high Baht.  Although the food is pretty good, but not worth the price of entrance. And if retired like me who wants to put up with the government dribble and retirement rules.. Be back next crash.. Thanks Thailand.

Edited by Gknrd
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kinyara said:

You must work for TAT, as your hilarious. My predictions were not far off but TATs new goals are hilarious.

51 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You must work for TAT, as your hilarious. My predictions were not far off but TATs new goals are hilarious.

Since I follow the tourist related threads closely I remember you also calling last years TAT target of 10 million hilarious, with your own " not far off " prediction being only 6 million. Although not officially confirmed yet it is looking like the final total was around 11.5 million. 

What are you predicting this year Nostradamus, 10 million ?

1 hour ago, kinyara said:

Since I follow the tourist related threads closely I remember you also calling last years TAT target of 10 million hilarious, with your own " not far off " prediction being only 6 million. Although not officially confirmed yet it is looking like the final total was around 11.5 million. 

What are you predicting this year Nostradamus, 10 million ?

Nope I am going with TAT at 80 million....