Chuwit: Bigger Gambling Network Than Macau888 Run By An Inspector

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Chuwit added that macau888 collapsed because of a “lady slayer”, that is actress Arisara “Due” Thongburisut whose allegations in a Facebook post last month triggered the crackdown, and not because the police went after it.

That sounds about right, after all, you wouldn't expect the cops to go after their own, i.e. unless the heat gets so hot that they have to act and start throwing some of their own under the bus, but not before trying to put some spin on it.

• Like 1

This most be well known about. When the news broke about the macau site getting busted a few days ago, the mrs was able to tell me then that its just the big police guys protecting their own illegal gambling business. Taking out the competition.

As spidermike007 says, i think if we knew the full extent of corruption here, and the numbers involved, it would fry our minds. Yet it seems to be an open secret.

• Like 1

This seems like a pretty large shoe dropping.

Inspector Sua

General Chor

I guess Dew can play herself once she recovers from all her "work"?

Anxiously awaiting the credits to roll so we can find out who plays these characters in the never-ending Thai RTP Lakorn, in which ALL the characters are evil, greedy and corrupt. And of course the mid- and end-credit scenes previewing Phase 5 of the RTPCU.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The extent of the corruption would likely be the boggle the mind. The army, cops, immigration, customs, they are all filthy. They army are utterly desperate to hang onto power, and access to the trillions of baht that likely generates for them. Using the LM and sedition laws shows how utterly intolerant of criticism these very small, very weak men are, that they need to hide behind and utilize these laws, to attempt crush the will of the people. 

The time is coming, when this will no longer be tolerated. Just wait. The army is on it's way out. It could take awhile, and it could get ugly, though it will never get to the hellish level of Burma, as the Thai parents would never, ever permit that kind of genocidal behavior from their sons. You take out one more Thai, and you are forever disowned by this family. That is all it would take to bring about mass defections from the army ranks. That would sure be fun to witness. Are the pompous generals going to put themselves into harms way? Never. They do not have it in them, they are cowards. 

And tell me with a serious face that there isn't and never was corruption in your country's police 

The mob comes to mind as well as policians that owe their wealth and status to other countries or people lobby groups of shady businesses 

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

And tell me with a serious face that there isn't and never was corruption in your country's police 

The mob comes to mind as well as policians that owe their wealth and status to other countries or people lobby groups of shady businesses 

tell me with a straight face you are comparing corruption here to back home ? my goodness. 

could you tell us a story of the last time the kingston police or the opp asked you for money to get out of a ticket ? or did you often pay the locals to investigate when your schwinn got stolen ? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

It's just so much more blatant here than in my own home country. 

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The extent of the corruption would likely be the boggle the mind. The army, cops, immigration, customs, they are all filthy. They army are utterly desperate to hang onto power, and access to the trillions of baht that likely generates for them. Using the LM and sedition laws shows how utterly intolerant of criticism these very small, very weak men are, that they need to hide behind and utilize these laws, to attempt crush the will of the people. 

The time is coming, when this will no longer be tolerated. Just wait. The army is on it's way out. It could take awhile, and it could get ugly, though it will never get to the hellish level of Burma, as the Thai parents would never, ever permit that kind of genocidal behavior from their sons. You take out one more Thai, and you are forever disowned by this family. That is all it would take to bring about mass defections from the army ranks. That would sure be fun to witness. Are the pompous generals going to put themselves into harms way? Never. They do not have it in them, they are cowards. 

????Quite a resentment brewing there.

Immigration are cops. 

They are most certainly not weak, little men.

One thing Thailand has more than Burma is tolerance and acceptance of what one can't change. 

5 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Of course there are some corrupt cops in every country. The difference is in most civilised ones they are rooted out rather than being covered up, protected and whitewashed. 

The part that many of us forget us that SEAsia is not a 22 century countries.  Yes they have many of the tools but the thinking process is still early 21st century at best.

Look back in history at government and corruption in the 1920- 1960 when corruption was rampant with organized crime.  

People then that had money did what's being done now.  

• Like 1

The funny part is an Inspector being engaged clearly full time running a gambling network,  seemingly under the noses of his supervisors, without anyone noticing he wasn’t doing any police work? 

What are the Generals doing all day for their salaries if they are not checking up on their staff?

I know the answers are obvious, but isn’t it time to give the honest cops a go? There are some out there, I know.