Donald Trump bids 'good riddance' to 'failed woke extremist' Nicola Sturgeon after resignation

Social Media

29 minutes ago, James105 said:

It was headline news in every single media outlet for a week.    There will be countless women who thought that this was just a "nice to be nice" bit of legislation that have now realised that it is the equivalent of allowing foxes to identify as chickens so they can get access to the hen house.   I can provide a link to what common sense means if that is any help to you?  

Then you should be able to produce a link to your claim as required by the rules. Your claim is far removed from common sense so that won't help. 

To help remind you, the specific claim is "She has woken up a lot of previously unaware women to the fact their rights and single sex spaces are under threat though"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

"Woke" is a term largely used by right wing nutters when they get their panties in a twist over something that reminds them that they are right wing nutters. 

I explained it to a fellow Brit recently as the American equivalent of PC. Of course the UK knows all about PC. We've had decades of it. But the US seems to have only recently woken up up to woke! Haha. Now they're ALL woke up! Cue Elvis. The people who cry WOKE are the wokiest wokers in the whole woking world. (Not Woking outside London, HQ of McLaren motors BTW). 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I explained it to a fellow Brit recently as the American equivalent of PC. Of course the UK knows all about PC. We've had decades of it. But the US seems to have only recently woken up up to woke! Haha. Now they're ALL woke up! Cue Elvis. The people who cry WOKE are the wokiest wokers in the whole woking world. (Not Woking outside London, HQ of McLaren motors BTW). 

"Wokiness" is about education comprehension, it is not an attitude. Some have it and some don't.

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Anyone that disagrees with Trump ends up being the focus of his attacks even when its nothing whatsoever to do with him, this particular, one dancing on her political grave. 

My opinion, there would have been no statement from Trump had the golf course not been an issue.

Spot on.

There's something very fishy about this Florida man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

We should be careful what we wish for. It is by no means certain that whoever/whatever follows Sturgeon will be any less troublesome. 

Let's wait and see. But we've had a succession of Scots running the country from Westminster. MacMillan, Douglas-Home, Callaghan, Blair, Brown, Cameron. Their MPs sit in Westminster but we don't sit in whatever they call theirs. Oh yes, the Scottish Assembly. And we've had to endure several party leaders all hailing from north of the border. The best of them, John Smith, died prematurely, and the Scottish Labour Party with him.

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Some of you guys never fail to take the bait.  When Trump attacks someone, it almost always has to do with a personal grievance.  So it's not about Sturgeon's politics or her "wokeness" or her world view.  It's because she was mean to him....

[While not a household name in the United States, Sturgeon's antipathy toward former President Donald Trump – who owns two golf clubs in Scotland – did generate headlines.]

[In January 2021, Sturgeon declared that Trump was unwelcome as COVID-19 raged and amid Trump's attempts to subvert his loss to President Joe Biden in the 2020 election.]

[Ten days before she was reelected that April, Sturgeon penned an editorial in The Guardian regarding independence, warning that the British government "ignoring the will of the Scots would be an act worthy of Trump."]

[In May 2022, Sturgeon also weighed in on the 2024 presidential contest, telling Americans, "don't re-elect Trump at any point."]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/she-fought-me-all-the-way-donald-trump-rages-at-scotland-s-retiring-first-minister/ar-AA17wZlL?ocid=wispr&cvid=27e179419f664aefa11dbb15a4c76fd9

And here's the usual boo crowd complaining about Trump interfering. Boo back.

• Love It 2

1 hour ago, candide said:

Woke is a convenient word for rightwingers to express their prejudices without explicitly targeting people. They don't dare to say I hate gays, blacks, muslims, etc, so they just say "I hate woke".

The whole right wing shtick is just code words and dog whistles because they can't say the quiet part out loud. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

This highly toxic man is still reeling over the fact that America banished him to Florida. Anything for a bit of attention, as he becomes less relevant by the day. And any opportunity to attack a woman is something he cannot resist. 

I too don't like woke politics. But, it is likely this is more about his failed business ventures. Just another Trump property losing money. 

Her gender is irrelevant and that isn't the reason why Trump dislikes her 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Her gender is irrelevant and that isn't the reason why Trump dislikes her 

He has a history of going after women because he's weak but you are right, this is about Sturgeon criticising him and questioning where he got the money for Turnberry. . 

• Like 2

What I find to be rather strange  .

Nicola Sturgeon , the Politician from Scotland has resigned from her position and some peoples only focus is on Donald Trump and what he says about her .

I do realise that this thread is about what Trump has said , but why focus on Trump, why not just focus on Sturgeon resigning or ask someone else (other then Trump) what they think ?

Its like the whole World revolves around Trump

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1