My husband of 48 years keeps disappearing to Thailand and sending hundreds of pounds there every month - but when I question him he says it's 'none of my business'

webfact

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I find it always amazing how many guys in this forum analyze such articles and explain to us what is going on.

It's called the AN investigator syndrome.

I reckon it's contagious, there's a lot going around on these AN forums.

• Like 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

I find it always amazing how many guys in this forum analyze such articles and explain to us what is going on.

And then they have advice for everybody involved how they should change their lives.

Amazing!

d39e61b49ac9e1fba9fbf2cdf32fcdd59789094f

This site only has the option of giving an opinion or advice, whether one could follow ones own advice if in a similar situation is uncertain.

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then they have advice for everybody involved how they should change their lives.

Amazing!

d39e61b49ac9e1fba9fbf2cdf32fcdd59789094f

Im more amazed by those who complain about bad women, and thinks she deserves it. I would thought, those who where deleted over by a woman would have some  sympathy with a woman who obvious is deleted over by her husband. Of course there is many possible scenarios that lead up to he being a jerk, but still he should have some balls and divorce her before putting his balls on fire in Thailand. 

Most likely lost his head over a 45 kg little innocent brown girl with long black hair, and a great smile, smooth talking him to sin! 

????

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

I got it ...I got it...the husband is a spy...I mean, where does he get all these 'hundreds of pounds' from? He uses Thailand as a base to spy on other nations. He just couldn't be involved with a Thai women/family...I mean that would just be downright unfaithful and nasty wouldn't It?????

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The husband has no integrity, honesty, or love, better off without him.

Never met a woman with any of those attributes.

Obviously your wife and mother are different, but neither of my wives or mother was.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ukrules said:

Maybe he's got another family going in Thailand, you don't need to be married to have another family.

It doesn't matter if his wife in the UK is Thai, nobody cares.

If they split it will almost certainly be a 50/50 split, he will move to Thailand and her, well she will be left with half the price of whatever house they live in once it's sold.

And after he moves to Thailand full-time, his Thai wife will withdraw her services while her brother drives around in the Fortuner.

Winning.

31 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Can you talk seriously or do you just do jokey posts or post semi naked photos of females  ?

Who do you think is at fault in this story .

Can you seriously reply or is it just bargirl talk you can do ?

Why would I talk to an old woman or a confused AN member if I can spend that time with a cute Thai girl?

Priorities!

image.jpeg.10ffe8e2a929612c072bc9c50f139264.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Can you talk seriously or do you just do jokey posts or post semi naked photos of females  ?

Who do you think is at fault in this story .

Can you seriously reply or is it just bargirl talk you can do ?

I think it's the woman at fault, and the British marriage vows.

In England women generally stop having sex with their husbands at age 40.

But all my male English pals still wanted sex until at least age 60.

Why is it men are required to obey all their marriage vows, but women get a free pass?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I did mean that She isn't a Thai Wife like Thai wife's in Thailand , like being reliant on the man to provide .

Husbands in the UK cannot just walk out without facing a hefty divorce , like they can in Thailand  and you are assuming that they own their own house and there might not be a house to sell 

Many Thai wives bring in income while their husbands pee it down the drain.

18 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Life is not always just to have fun on behalf of your self ????

Yes, I agree.

But sometimes it seems to me that some people think they have to do this and have to do that.

And then maybe they die unhappy and with lots of money in the bank. 

I like it when I see an old guy realizing that he can have fun and spend his money and not leave it to the demanding and annoying kids who can't wait that he dies.

Carpe diem - as long as you can. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, I agree.

But sometimes it seems to me that some people think they have to do this and have to do that.

I like it when I see an old guy realizing that he can have fun and spend his money and not leave it to the demanding and annoying kids who can't wait that he dies.

I had fun as a kid and younger, and now I do not see the same fun in the same things anymore.  Im happy to be with my wife and have time to relax, exercise, ride my motorbikes, travel, see new restaurants, explore new wines, and all the small simple good things in life, but fun? Nope, it is good, and it feels good, and happy to be on next level.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Western Woman vs Asian Woman...

They both are playing games....just depends on whose rules you want to compete with.

Given I married one of each, I like the Asian rules better.  One hoses you to get your Euro, the other hoses you for your Euro.

But...the best and most dependable were the Addis Abba girls.  However, end of equation was still Euro.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

70-year-old woman has revealed that her husband of 48 years 'keeps disappearing' to Thailand and sending 'hundreds of pounds' there monthly

OMG, this stupid article has gone viral. 

A 70yo having a bit of fun in his senior years. 

I reckon lots of jealous women making cruel comments. 

IMG_20230223_110702.jpg

IMG_20230223_110641.jpg

Edited by Cricky
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, I agree.

Or Selfish people would prefer to pay people to have sex with them (Not you of course, as you have never done that in your life, ever) , some other people just want to spend all their money on themselves and not leave anything to their children 

The worse ones are the people who received an inheritance from their parents and want to spend all that money on themselves having sex and not pass it on , selfish people 

• Haha 1