How Crowded is Pattaya Now?

Danderman123

After being gone for four months, I went there Wed between noon and two in the afternoon, went back and forth a few times from Jomtien to Fascino's and Tukcom. It seemed the same as before. In fact, Tukcom was nearly deserted compared to my past visits.

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Semi busy. A massage lady off of Buakhao yesterday was complaining of no customers. I guess many falang have gone home already

Massage parlor with no customers.... too many massage parlors, too many bars, too many shopping malls, too many markets, too many 7-11's..............

25 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Quite, its a mystery why they do bring their "heavy unattractive wives here", maybe their wives won't let them go alone?

Just a thought?

Maybe the wives enjoy a holiday in Thailand as well and Pattaya is a relatively nearby popular (with families, as well) beach resort w/ a large variety of attractions, restos, and malls? Maybe they love their wives and feel some obligation, which I suppose could a mystery for you.

However, I've seen farang couples in bars choosing a lady to take back to their hotels.

Better broaden your outlook, I guess. No real mystery here at all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Maybe the wives enjoy a holiday in Thailand as well and Pattaya is a relatively nearby popular (with families, as well) beach resort w/ a large variety of attractions, restos, and malls? Maybe they love their wives and feel some obligation, which I suppose could a mystery for you.

However, I've seen farang couples in bars choosing a lady to take back to their hotels.

Better broaden your outlook, I guess. No real mystery here at all.

My outlook is fine!????

You obviously lack a sense of humor, lighten up?????

Edited by Smokey and the Bandit
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, JimTripper said:

“Even if more single men decide to retire in Pattaya, they get caught by a Thai lady pretty quickly, which takes them out of play for a few months, until the Thai lady announces she is too old for boom-boom. And then the Farang can only go to bars discreetly.”

Not sure what the op is talking about. Maybe he has a mental problem ????????‍♂️.

My point is to explain how there can be more tourists in Pattaya, but the bars are not so crowded:

More wives are coming.

There are more ex-pats, but they get quickly snatched by Thai ladies.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Semi busy. A massage lady off of Buakhao yesterday was complaining of no customers. I guess many falang have gone home already

Probably correct. The MSB has been relieved for another 12 months.????????