Trump has pleaded not guilty to 34 counts of falsifying business records

Scott

16 minutes ago, 2baht said:

However you look at it, Stormy is the winner, $130,000 for a short time! :thumbsup:

Stormy lost $300k in her defamation case with Trump.

In reality, grifter Trump is possibly the winner, leaving no stone unturned, he has raised and won $7M.

The losers being his supporters.

Who said crime doesn't pay?

This sets a very poor example to the masses.

All the money he has raised from this and the big lie etc needs be thoroughly investigated  and if not used for the stated purpose e.g legal expenses etc fraud charges should be issued.

• Like 2

The DA failed to disclose what the second crime was /is that Trump apparently, allegedly committed in furtherance of a statute expired misdemeanor. This is almost funny if it was not so pathetic. 

Some of the 34 counts are dated the same and are for the same payment. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

When Mr Trump walks away from these charges I'm sure his parking tickets will be investigated as well.

I'm sure Trump is guilty of many, many illegal dealings through out his life. Each and everyone of us I'm sure is guilty of fudging numbers in some way to gain an edge, have out income a bit smaller, our deductions a bit inflated. Now, I'm sure Mr Trump has been using the system all his life and they get him on 130K hush money, oh the irony.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

When Mr Trump walks away from these charges I'm sure his parking tickets will be investigated as well.

I'm sure Trump is guilty of many, many illegal dealings through out his life. Each and everyone of us I'm sure is guilty of fudging numbers in some way to gain an edge, have out income a bit smaller, our deductions a bit inflated. Now, I'm sure Mr Trump has been using the system all his life and they get him on 130K hush money, oh the irony.

Trump's motives extended well beyond trying to save a little money.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

The DA failed to disclose what the second crime was /is that Trump apparently, allegedly committed in furtherance of a statute expired misdemeanor. This is almost funny if it was not so pathetic. 

Some of the 34 counts are dated the same and are for the same payment. 

34 felony indictments and you want more.

Don’t worry, Georgia DA and the DOJ are on it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

When were these payments made? Please review the timelines associated with the payments made to reimburse Cohen. Then explain how Trump defrauded anyone, especially voters since payments were made in 2017? This is ludicrous redefined. But, lets get your take. 

The only felonies committed in Bragg's flawed and made up legal theory against Trump are those committed by Bragg's DA office leaking details of the grand jury indictment.

Once again you have a hard time understanding that the man you support and hold up high could not have possibly done anything wrong.  You do understand that a sitting president can not be prosecuted while in office and so the charging time starts the day he left office.

Read and gather your facts please.  Below is an article link from which i obtained and posted the actual indictment linked below.  Have you even read the Indictment? When you do read it you may have a true understanding of this case.  However, you may not and may say it's utter tosh, up to you.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/statement-of-facts-trump-charges-indictment_n_642c5063e4b0c8ff0408aabc

https://www.scribd.com/document/636103675/Donald-Trump-Statement-of-Fact#from_embed

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

A post using a questionable media social media source has been removed.

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source. In some circumstances a moderator may relax this rule and this will be determined on a case by case basis. If this rule is relaxed a moderator will post a public notice explaining the limit and scope of the relaxation.

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Have you read the "statement of facts" issued by Bragg's office in support of the indictment? It contains evidence that the payment was linked to the election.

Donald J. Trump - Statement of Facts

As it states:

As the statement goes on to say, there are emails and text messages between Michael Cohen, Stormy Daniels' lawyer, and the AMI Editor-in-Chief, David Pecker that attest to this.

So they have the words of Trump himself linking it to the election, supported by documentary evidence of communications between the involved parties.

Fair point and the facts as a whole seem fairly overwhelming.

On a short search of the document though, it strongly relies on the testimony of Lawyer A being Cohen, and that Cohen had always at the time been speaking on Trump's behalf. He could be seen as a fixer over a period of time, well before the election, and his predilection to lie in the past appears to give the case some potential difficulties. 

I concur the evidence is strong but I guess I was looking for some new smoking gun or links to other issues, from today's proceedings, but it didn't seem to be there. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Haha 1

Here’s a juicy bit.

The NY DA statement of facts mentions hush money payments to three women.

The existence of these three affairs has been reported before but always publicly denied by the Defendant (AKA Donald Trump).

Let’s see how the Defendant responds when questioned about these three alleged affairs when on the stand and under oath.

It’s going to be a bit of a head challenge for his Bible Bashing followers, and perhaps a bit of a gift to Melania.

• Like 1