"Oh there's 3 million baht in the brown envelope" - how did that get there!

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

This figure was agreed with the company but they had other ideas in mind for the corrupt official.

Love it, only wish more would be so prudent in stamping out corrupt officials, so long sucker, next !!!

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, alexlm said:

"I thought I was carrying documents"

What a complete... mor**.

Well, it's hard to come up with an excuse that seems valid when you have 2 seconds to improvise.

But still, what a complete m...

Could have planned this better than to just walking out of an hotel with the bag...

Maybe he's done the same before and now taking it for granted he'll never get caught.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He, however, could settle the tax bill for them for a payment of 3 million baht. Various negotiations saw the price go to 3.5 then down to 3.2 million baht.

Thailand corrupt to the very core.

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

It had to be the mother of all envelops to contain 3 million plus baht and to think it was 'document', anyway, this guy will re think many times in his how he could have done differently and get busted like an amateur.

Makes me wonder how many times before he's done this and got away with it.

3 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

I am willing to bet his creep will never see the inside of a prison cell. Probably won't even lose his job.

I like the way the Chinese deal with official corruption......death sentence and maybe reuse of organs to pay society back for his filthy corruption and useless life.

Only in Thailand could anyone offer such an explanation and expect to get away with corruption amounting to $100000. It is taking the pi$$.

We played this game as kids. Pass the parcel.