We Finally Know the Case Against Trump, and It Is Strong

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps, but we'll know for sure come the election, if he is the candidate, which at the moment seems likely.

One can only hope that Americans get wise and gives the clown a wide birth, he still has plenty of time to cruel himself! He made a great start with his contemptuous comments after his arrest!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 2baht said:

One can only hope that Americans get wise and gives the clown a wide birth, he still has plenty of time to cruel himself! He made a great start with his contemptuous comments after his arrest!

I think he's emboldened by the idea that they cannot lock him up, Secret Service protection and all that, so the worst they can do to him is take his money.  If it looks like they actually might put him in the cage the doctors will come in and diagnose something fatal and he'll live out his days in a hospital to dodge the sentence.  Or maybe exile.    

As for money he can generate millions of $$$ per week from his fools patriots.

Actually I have doubts about the medical thing, if anything it's a last resort as we know how vain he is "'healthiest person I've ever seen!' said the doctor."  Scaramucci also thinks a medical excuse will be used.   Imagine him showing up to court with a walker, like Weinstein!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

I think he's emboldened by the idea that they cannot lock him up, Secret Service protection and all that, so the worst they can do to him is take his money.  If it looks like they actually might put him in the cage the doctors will come in and diagnose something fatal and he'll live out his days in a hospital to dodge the sentence.  Or maybe exile.    

As for money he can generate millions of $$$ per week from his fools patriots.

Actually I have doubts about the medical thing, if anything it's a last resort as we know how vain he is "'healthiest person I've ever seen!' said the doctor."  Scaramucci also thinks a medical excuse will be used.   Imagine him showing up to court with a walker, like Weinstein!

Applying for a job as a movie script writer? 

Edited by Hawaiian
correction
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/7/2023 at 1:45 PM, Jingthing said:

It does increase his chance of being nominated by the Republicans but it decreases his chances of winning the presidency.

Of course we know if he does lose again he will claim he won and attempt another coup.

Of course you know . . . .

• Thumbs Up 2

Trump: E. Jean Carroll trial should be delayed due to 'prejudicial media coverage'

Whinge, carp moan. It seems the right love the first amendment until they don't. He certainly never complained about any right wing media being prejudicial. The media has a right to be prejudicial, especially when the evidence is compelling, as it is.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-e-jean-carroll-lawsuit-2659839576/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Trump: E. Jean Carroll trial should be delayed due to 'prejudicial media coverage'

Whinge, carp moan. It seems the right love the first amendment until they don't. He certainly never complained about any right wing media being prejudicial. The media has a right to be prejudicial, especially when the evidence is compelling, as it is.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-e-jean-carroll-lawsuit-2659839576/

He is a known complainer of all things which he believes are unequal to him at least in his mind.

• Like 1