Any “ preppers “ here?

Kwaibill

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Yep, I'm a pepper. 

Moved to Thailand to survive the zombie apocalypse. House full of swords to chop their brains. 

Solar power and terabytes of movies/books for entertainment in the post apocalyptic world. 

Ceramic water filter to clean the buffalo pee from the klong behind my house. 

Are you THE Doctor Pepper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Living off grid will definitely help survivability but PREPERS are first on the list and main targets of the ill prepared if/when this all turns to <deleted>. 

Defence should be top of this list next to your tomatoes etc. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, marin said:

Not a prepper but a canner. You can get canning jars online from Lazada, or more expensive at Ikea.

Back “ home” I used to get them cheap at thrift stores. I am somewhat of a “ cheap Charlie”, especially as mama San wants to buy a house.????

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone who lived in Thailand during the great flood in 2011 in some way will have to be a prepper today. Almost from one day to another bottled water and many other daily necessities were unavailable and the few stores that managed to find some, rationed the sale to only one bottle per customer.  Sweet drinks seemed to have an endless supply, but for someone who only drink bottled water, life suddenly became difficult. That is why that ever since drinking water became widely available again, I have always kept one months supply in my storage room. Unfortunately I don't like the bitter taste of filtered water, which is why I dont use a water filter in my home. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, marin said:

Not a prepper but a canner. You can get canning jars online from Lazada, or more expensive at Ikea.

Can anyone tell me what canning jars are and what they are used for. They sound very interesting. Thanks.