Woman arrested for stealing from foreigners at Bangkok airports and malls

webfact

Some people are just belonging in prison for the rest of their life as they are threat to society and others and the chance for them for Rehabilition and part of the overall community in slim to none.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Exactly.

If I was walking around with an item worth over 100,000 Baht, it would be chained and padlocked to my body.

I definitely would not just put it down in a busy public area and then just walk away from it.

In Thailand everyone would assume it's a fake. Surprised the woman stole it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

She explained that she had left the handbag and her luggage near Gate 8 while visiting a convenience store in the passenger terminal, and later discovered that the handbag was missing.

Surprise surprise.

• Like 1

If she only steal from tourists and not Thais then this is a great quality and approved by courts. This makes her an ideal candidate for TAT or Hospitals or thousands of those dilapidated forests which Thais call national park as zeal to fleece a tourist is a competency they seek for.

10 hours ago, JayClay said:

I would guess they mean Door 8.

Access to your aircraft from departure lounge are always called Gates., so it does make it a little confusing.

However it does state "passenger terminal" so maybe they meant to indicate Isle or check-in gate 8?

Edited by hotchilli

• 3 weeks later...