Naked Brit smashes beer bottle over elderly Australian tourist’s head in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, Letseng said:

Surprised so many of these kind of Brits can afford to travel. Always hear how tough life is in UK & it is either "heat or eat", foodbanks.

This might be an "out-there" theory, but perhaps the Brits who are able to afford to travel aren't the same ones who can't afford to (h)eat?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So when you drink beer, how often do YOU take all your clothes off and hit other people with bottles ?

depends how much repressed anger/frustration a person has.

the more repressed anger/frustrations you have, the more likely the alcohol will bring it out and cause a person to act out negatively.

that's my theory, anyway. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Witnesses at Tahitian Queen Agogo told the police that the British man was drinking at the bar last night when he suddenly took off all his clothes and paraded around the bar stark naked. 

5 hours ago, Stocky said:

Ganja

So you quote a small part of the OP where it clearly states he was "drinking at the bar" and then decide to add your own fictional spin on it for reasons known only to yourself.  

Congratulations  just by typing one word you have irrefutably proved that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, sherwood said:

Haha, you just made that up. Give it a rest mate your in over your head.

The Pom was just another over fueled nut case who left his brain at home. Deport him and report his escapade in the English tabloids. Hero status in the making 555 what a jerk.

There have been numerous studies showing marijuana can cause mental illness and it does take much sense to realise that drugs that alter the mind can cause mental illness 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There have been numerous studies showing marijuana can cause mental illness and it does take much sense to realise that drugs that alter the mind can cause mental illness 

Whatever. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

So you are quite happy to mix with drunk Australians, Americans , Russians etc etc ?

Yes. 

i dont like drinking alone or with Brits.

I have seen too many incidents with drunken Brits. 

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

that's ok, i don't frequent the area .... if you drink there that's fine.   haha

what does your frequenting the area have to do with your reading skills ? i haven't been drunk in over 15 years.... but cheers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Off topic posts attempting to hijack the OP have been removed as well as Flame posts.  The OP is not about cannabis, but is about:

Naked Brit smashes beer bottle over elderly Australian tourist’s head in Pattaya

• Thumbs Up 1