Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

3 minutes ago, brucegoniners said:

"World News First". Great source. How does this get into Asean Now news anyway? I would assume they have editors. Of course, based on some of the stuff I see in here, maybe not.

A consolation thread for MAGA fans! ????

• Haha 2

Well, I guess if 89-year-old Senator Grassley is in a good position to accuse 80-year-old  whippersnapper Biden of anything, then he should take it to court before he forgets. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, brucegoniners said:

"World News First". Great source. How does this get into Asean Now news anyway? I would assume they have editors. Of course, based on some of the stuff I see in here, maybe not.

Here is another media report of the same story from the Daily Telegraph 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/05/03/joe-biden-bribe-claims-fbi-republicans-us/

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, candide said:

So many things we didn't see coming: the outcomes of election fraud complaints such as the Kraken, the outcomes of elections audits and recounts, the conclusions of the Senate GOP committee investigation on Biden, the outcome of the Durham probe...

It's like we are not able to learn by experience! ????

Sit back and have a Bud Light I hear they are going cheap. It will all come out shortly.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Here is another media report of the same story from the Daily Telegraph 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/05/03/joe-biden-bribe-claims-fbi-republicans-us/

Is The Telegraph UK left or right?

The Daily Telegraph is politically conservative and has endorsed the Conservative Party at every UK general election since 1945. Same Same
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:
Is The Telegraph UK left or right?

The Daily Telegraph is politically conservative and has endorsed the Conservative Party at every UK general election since 1945. Same Same

If you don't like the message, hit the messenger ????

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You only believe media reports if they are from the Left Wing media and everything the Right wing media reports on isn't true ?

You said that not me. Can you enlighten me while you seem to be knowledgeable for Right news outlet? Who can provide me Left wing News? I hear this often and would like to know.

14 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I cannot understand what you mean or what you are asking or even if you are asking a question 

I was attempting to learn more about the two sources that published the story and did not see either of them on this chart. As far as the story it is clear and has yet to provide any evidence no reason is clear.

Only read this:

The Daily Telegraph is politically conservative and has endorsed the Conservative Party at every UK general election since 1945. 

15 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Fox? For the 10 thousandth time? They were not part of the laptop being Russian disinfo misinformation campaign cooked up by Biden's campaign staff like Blinken (https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/blinkens-lies-on-hunter-laptop-letter-just-dont-stop/) and 51 crooked and dishonest ex intel chiefs which we are studiously ignoring and that has shredded the left's integrity and credibility were they? Or the dozens of other hoaxes(white supremacist Rittenhouse carrying guns across state lines, Smollett's attack representing MAGA, years of malicious collusion hoax nonsense and illegitimate president nonsense against Trump that somehow ALL benefitted the democrat narratives yet none were deemed defamatory for some bizarre reason, were they? Maybe we should drop this Oh Fox again routine?

Now this current investigation by Grassley is fascinating. It does what every single member of the left here could not do. That is to credibly explain why America's foreign adversaries were paying up to 12 member of the Biden clan. Nobody could ex[lain it. It has been embarrassing to watch. And the lame excuse now the dishonesty is unravelling is ....but Fox!!

I suggest posters explain why all this money was paid and why even though the Bidens didnt deny the evidence of payment(that laptop) veracity yet the left moved heaven and earth to falsely claim the evidence was Russian disinformation is because they could not reasonably explain it without admitting their guy is EVERYTHING they falsely accused Trump of, and just before an election too.. Ouch.

So where is the proof?

• Like 1