Would you allow an orangutan to grope your gf's breasts?

30 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

is it bad to let orangutans explore this fetish?

The orangutan probably doesn't view it as sexual at all and is simply doing what it has been trained to do.

30 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

would you consider that she is cheating on you?

Not exactly cheating, but not a sign of good character either, IMO.  If a woman is happy to allow her breasts to be groped in a photograph, she wouldn't be the one for me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Allowing an orangutan close enough to touch a family member is first mistake.   If it decide to rape her, I doubt if most could stop it.

I read they're extremely strong, and nice large teeth.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You do sometimes have a way of making a fun topic a bit creepy. I sometimes wonder if we could see the ASEAN Now posters it might double the creepy factor. Maybe you are appalling to look at yourself posting pictures of teens in braces and pontificating on the likes of this nice looking lady.

I always though this forum is for entertainment. Or is there anybody out there who really likes to discuss if they prefer a chimp or an orangutan to play with their wife or gf? 

And about pretty girls with braces: Would you prefer old women with missing teeth? I am sure there is some forum for those kinds of pictures, and maybe you want to join that. I stay with cute girls. Sometimes with and sometimes without braces - and no monkey business.

image.jpeg.dc534077e34a8ad76afdd95ad47032aa.jpeg

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I always though this forum is for entertainment. Or is there anybody out there who really likes to discuss if they prefer a chimp or an orangutan to play with their wife or gf? 

And about pretty girls with braces: Would you prefer old women with missing teeth? I am sure there is some forum for those kinds of pictures, and maybe you want to join that. I stay with cute girls. Sometimes with and sometimes without braces - and no monkey business.

image.jpeg.dc534077e34a8ad76afdd95ad47032aa.jpeg

Hot

• Like 1

I immediately thought of my wife's  family !

Many of the women in the family have large breast and they at times poke , grab and joke about them while laughing about it.

Must be the culture  ,nohm yai !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1