Man confesses to beating Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo, and killing her pets

snoop1130

New-Project-26.jpg

A Thai man confessed to physically abusing his Thai-British girlfriend, forcing her to eat dog poo and killing her dogs today at a police station in Samut Prakan in central Thailand.

Lawyer Kanthas “Gun Jompalang” Phongphaibookvej accompanied 25 year old “A” (pseudonym) to Bang Bo Police Station this morning to file three charges against her 24 year old boyfriend “Fin,” including “assault, imprisonment, and animal abuse.”

The lawyer alleged that Fin punched and kicked A, and beat her with a chair, a mop, and a fan causing several wounds to her eyes, face, arms, and legs.

Every time Fin grew violent, A’s pet dog would get scared and poo inside the house said the lawyer. Fin allegedly made A eat the dog’s faeces before strangling it to death, reports KhaoSod.

Then, Fin felt guilty and bought A a new pet dog. But the same thing happened again and again until Fin allegedly bought and brutally killed six dogs.

The lawyer informed the police that A was patient because she felt sorry for Fin, who said he saw his father beat his mother since he was a child. Initially, A took pity on Fin and thought he may be able to change.

A could no longer endure the abuse, managed to escape, and seek help to file a police report against Fin, said the lawyer. He asked the police to ensure she was protected from him because he had been violent to A and threatened her. The lawyer said he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/man-confesses-to-beating-thai-british-girlfriend-forcing-her-to-eat-dog-poo-and-killing-her-pets

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-05-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 14

10 hours ago, freedomnow said:

As he did, so should be done to HIM.

I don't think buying him a load of dogs and killing them would have much effect.

He'd probably want to join in with the mutt murdering.

Maybe find out what his favourite animal is and buy him some of those instead?

Hope it isn't elephants.

I really hope it isn't Capybaras.......i love them.....that woman who punched one should have been hung, drawn and quartered.

Dear God.....please don't let it be Capybaras!

Edited by Enoon
  • Haha 1

I don't understand why so many women wait so long to do something about it.

They should make this guy eat a bowl full of dog <deleted>.  A rather large bowl at that.

I hope they give him a meaningful sentence that will at least make him consider not doing it again.  Although that probably would not work on someone like this either.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, neeray said:

From the article, " ........ Fin allegedly bought and brutally killed six dogs."

must have been all very little dogs you ever tried do strangle a bully? goodluck with that 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1