Prawit Denies Involvement In Anti-Pita Conspiracy

webfact

4 hours ago, mark131v said:

Oh that's alright then if the esteemed ex General says it then it must be true, yeah people of that pedigree are pure as the driven snow don't you know

watches you say? Oh I borrowed them off a dead mate, you would like to check my finances sorry no can do I have immunity from everything.....

Gawd I hate that fat ugly frog!!!!

His critics were less kind...

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Of course he would say that, what else can he say?

Today seems like a slow news day. 

Was he even asked by one of those supreme and crack Thai journalist? 

How did the initial inquiry come about? 

Or.....are they just looking for sensational copy - speculating?

• Thumbs Up 1

This government who is in power still, even in a caretaker role, makes a mockery out of free elections.  They have all been complicit in playing behind the scenes to twist the stories to there benefit......my dead friend gave me this statement.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, newnative said:

Wow, looks like he is really porking up.  Talk about a fat face.  Guess he's getting ready for those, hopefully, upcoming lean years away from the trough.

Looks like he's given up on wearing trendy designer label gear in order to appeal to the younger generation - talk about mutton dressed as lamb! I think the MFP have got the monopoly on that one - and looks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mark131v said:

Oh that's alright then if the esteemed ex General says it then it must be true, yeah people of that pedigree are pure as the driven snow don't you know

watches you say? Oh I borrowed them off a dead mate, you would like to check my finances sorry no can do I have immunity from everything.....

Gawd I hate that fat ugly frog!!!!

The words he says are true.  He is not involved.  However, it is like a lot of things.  Is he directly involved NO but sitting over a Chang with a bunch of members he talks about his watches and how much it hurt him and wonders if there is anything that involves any of the other leaders.

In the military back in the 70's my Boss a general had been sent a survey that he needed 100 soldiers to fill out.  While we were in the field in winter cold tired and eating rations he flew out stopped at a KFC with his chopper and bought a lot of Chicken, fries and slaw.  This was only for the troops he says in our command compound and to invite them to feast.

After we were done he asked me what I thought of women coming into the field with us and could they do the same job. After a few of the guys thought about it every one realized the correct answer.

Then the survey was handed out for us to fill out.

The other unit to get the survey answers was the infantry lol

Did he do what was asked yes did he plan it yes could he claim deniability in rigging it yes.

The only one that does not do this is Thaksin and that is because he has no one he trusts