We need a serious conversation about Joe Biden’s brain !

Social Media

23 minutes ago, BenStark said:

I recall this source is often used as very credible by the extreme left liberals on this forum, I wonder what they gonna argue this time.

Hacked by Fox?

As published not the opinion.og The Hill.

It was not a news item.. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Are you seriously claiming that you don't see significant differences on the issues between Joe Biden and the persons you mentioned? Really? It is to laugh.

If you want to take up the mantle and explain why Biden is better on the issues you presented than any/all of them, feel free.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

If you want to take up the mantle and explain why Biden is better on the issues you presented than any/all of them, feel free.  

It's not about better. It's about different. That you even raise this issue shows that fundamentally you agree with me. Their stances on various issues are different. I like to think that most people choose candidates because their stances on the issues are different and they think that one candidate or the other has a better stance.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

For example, Vivek wants to economically decouple from China as fast as possible and find other places to buy their stuff. At the same time, encourage Russia to do the same. End the Ukraine war by providing security guarantees to Russia (Ukraine not joining NATO for example). Use the US military to eliminate the Mexican drug cartels that are flooding the US with fentanyl and other poisons. 

For a start. All things that Biden will not or cannot do.

Once again you prove my point. The stance that people take on issues is what counts.

• Thumbs Up 1