Cop’s alleged mistress cries foul: Betrayed and financially ‘cuffed’ by high-ranking officer

webfact

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

Telling one high ranking police officer that another high ranking police officer has had his hands in the till not a smart move dear.

But he looks very comfortable holding that brown envelope, though, doesn't he?

"The officer’s wife found out about their secret relationship and kicked him out of the house. However, the wife later won him back in 2019." Huh? Seems he would be the one needing to do the "winning back".... what'd she do, kick him back into the house?

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Telling one high ranking police officer that another high ranking police officer has had his hands in the till not a smart move dear.

I reckon she knows that from the colour clothes she is wearing. 

The main thrust of the story is that man leaves wife for mistress, says he will marry mistress, gets mistress pregnant, drops mistress, goes back to wife and promises (haha) to pay maintenance. Hardly earth shattering. Presumably the maintenance was never paid (although the mistress did get 1m Bt), all of which is not in the slightest unusual.

And then tucked away is that she alleges he was dipping his hands in the till, which is actually a crime.

On 7/13/2023 at 12:56 PM, Liverpool Lou said:
On 7/13/2023 at 12:51 PM, proton said:

Pretty stupid as if he gets the push so will the maintenance 

Why would the maintenance necessarily stop?  You don't imagine that he's broke, do you?

He stopped paying maintenance last November.

On 7/13/2023 at 12:04 PM, stoner said:

sweetie. dear. love. tee rak. you cannot in 2023 be this naive.

For every foreigner hooked in by a Thai girl, there's a Thai women fooled by a rich man.

At least they have some recourse, unlike the foreigner.

On 7/13/2023 at 11:54 AM, webfact said:

She also accused him of embezzling the RTP budget for personal gain.

and we thought things were getting better... blink of an eye it all goes back to the "old" way  555

Edited by Mavideol

On 7/13/2023 at 11:54 AM, webfact said:

a promise he would divorce his wife.

That old chestnut. ????

I'm sorry I can't marry you.

Why not?

My family would never allow it.

Who are they to tell you what to do?!

My wife and 2 kids. 

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Forgive my ignorance, but why this obsession with Mia Noi's wanting to be married?

This is not a western country where assets are divided equally between spouses or sometimes more in favour of the woman, is it?

Even without division of possessions following a divorce, marriage would surely mean the woman gets greater access to his resources, a higher standard of living, a higher social position, a more secure relationship, a more stable environment for any children (or the chance to have children), and probably many I cannot think of.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Thanks 1