Pita and his “devil may care” attitude

webfact

28 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I am wondering what would happen if he now says I will pull back section 112 amendment and next year when the senate is gone he sends his amendment in for voting.... I think they can't block it now

I'm entirely unclear what happens when the current Senate comes to an unlamented end next May. Is a new Senate then appointed? If so, by whom? Or does the Thai Parliament become unicameral (ie Lower House only)?

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I am wondering what would happen if he now says I will pull back section 112 amendment and next year when the senate is gone he sends his amendment in for voting.... I think they can't block it now

5555... I was going to say exactly the same...yeah! like every goverment...promise you something and then ... mai pen rai, I do what I want!

• Like 1

Too many young people cheering him has led Pita to believe everyone supports him. But rural old people are very conservative and still support the status quo. Frankly, I think a political party can create new policies after it gains power, thus not contradicting anything.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1