UFOs: Is the government hiding something?

Social Media

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

The Great Pyramid is one of the most famous. There are a vast number of theories of the man power required, 70 ton stones moved 500 miles to the site. All we have is theories as to how these feats were accomplished. So, today without using modern techniques we couldn't possibly recreate the Great Pyramid. We have to assume they were smarter 4000 yrs ago than today.

"All we have is theories as to how these feats were accomplished."

And your explanation is not a theory? One for which there is no actual evidence?

From Herodotus:

"This pyramid was made like stairs, which some call steps and others, tiers. When this, its first form, was completed, the workmen used short wooden logs as levers to raise the rest of the stones; they heaved up the blocks from the ground onto the first tier of steps; when the stone had been raised, it was set on another lever that stood on the first tier, and the lever again used to lift it from this tier to the next. It may be that there was a new lever on each tier of steps, or perhaps there was only one lever, quite portable, which they carried up to each tier in turn; I leave this uncertain, as both possibilities were mentioned. But this is certain, that the upper part of the pyramid was finished off first, then the next below it, and last of all the base and the lowest part."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques

There is also text from Diodorus Siculus about the use of earthen ramps cited in the above article.

As for how the stones were moved:

The generally accepted theory is that the ancient Egyptians dragged the blocks on sledges over causeways made of either slaked lime or tafla (a local clay). The remains of causeways constructed of tafla have been found all over the Giza plateau (Hadingham 1992, p.51). Also, actual sledges at pyramid sites, and reliefs and paintings in tombs and quarries depicting the use of sledges have been discovered (Leper 1990, p. 242). 

https://www.ling.upenn.edu/~jason2/papers/pyramid.htm#:~:text=The generally accepted theory is,plateau (Hadingham 1992%2C p.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, placeholder said:

"All we have is theories as to how these feats were accomplished."And your explanation is not a theory? One for which there is no actual evidence?

<Snip>

You call his explanation a theory, I call his explanation a wild, wild theory.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, placeholder said:

"All we have is theories as to how these feats were accomplished."

And your explanation is not a theory? One for which there is no actual evidence?

From Herodotus:

"This pyramid was made like stairs, which some call steps and others, tiers. When this, its first form, was completed, the workmen used short wooden logs as levers to raise the rest of the stones; they heaved up the blocks from the ground onto the first tier of steps; when the stone had been raised, it was set on another lever that stood on the first tier, and the lever again used to lift it from this tier to the next. It may be that there was a new lever on each tier of steps, or perhaps there was only one lever, quite portable, which they carried up to each tier in turn; I leave this uncertain, as both possibilities were mentioned. But this is certain, that the upper part of the pyramid was finished off first, then the next below it, and last of all the base and the lowest part."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques

There is also text from Diodorus Siculus about the use of earthen ramps cited in the above article.

As for how the stones were moved:

The generally accepted theory is that the ancient Egyptians dragged the blocks on sledges over causeways made of either slaked lime or tafla (a local clay). The remains of causeways constructed of tafla have been found all over the Giza plateau (Hadingham 1992, p.51). Also, actual sledges at pyramid sites, and reliefs and paintings in tombs and quarries depicting the use of sledges have been discovered (Leper 1990, p. 242). 

https://www.ling.upenn.edu/~jason2/papers/pyramid.htm#:~:text=The generally accepted theory is,plateau (Hadingham 1992%2C p.

So many theories, so many sites to read from. I didn't give an explanation, I was going to copy and paste same as you did, but there are just so many to choose from. 

The last link you gave was one that I came across earlier and seemed legit. I think it would be awesome to see todays smart people come up with a mechanical method of raising 70 ton blocks.

Edited by EVENKEEL

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

So many theories, so many sites to read from. I didn't give an explanation, I was going to copy and paste same as you did, but there are just so many to choose from. 

Yet, the theories I offer have actual evidence to back them. What actual evidence does your theory have?

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Yet, the theories I offer have actual evidence to back them. What actual evidence does your theory have?

I've read all the theories you posted earlier. I'm not offering theories, so please stop trying to create tension where there is none. This is fun stuff to think about.

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please. In a topic about UFO's you raised questions about how various ancient megastructures were built. You're not fooling anybody.

You take a fun subject and twist and turn words so you can feel like you won. There's no prize here, there's no correct answer. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please. In a topic about UFO's you raised questions about how various ancient megastructures were built. You're not fooling anybody.

It can we are living in an alternative reality, to they knew how to use sound frequency waves to move the blocks or a forgotten civilization before the last ice age! 

How old is the main pyramids? The only confirmed dating is not of the pyramids, but the bones inside the grave chambers? 

What documentation do they really have of being built 4000 years ago? 

Typical Joe Rogan themes ????, and ufo'os of course

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

It can we are living in an alternative reality, to they knew how to use sound frequency waves to move the blocks or a forgotten civilization before the last ice age! 

How old is the main pyramids? The only confirmed dating is not of the pyramids, but the bones inside the grave chambers? 

What documentation do they really have of being built 4000 years ago? 

Typical Joe Rogan themes ????, and ufo'os of course

Because lack of cinematic choices I've become a fan of Rogan's Experience. There's a regular guy on there who likes to talk about a lost civilization. He's a journalist. I find it interesting.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You take a fun subject and twist and turn words so you can feel like you won. There's no prize here, there's no correct answer. 

No. I'm just calling you on your BS.  You claimed you were only asking questions? How would it make sense to ask questions about how ancient megastructures were built in a topic about UFOs unless you were positing a possible connection between the 2? You should note that I have not questioned anywhere in this topic the possible existence of UFO's. You should just openly acknowledge that you're suggesting a possible connection between the 2 and that you can offer no real evidence. Whereas I have offered real evidence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ballpoint said:

One thing I would note, though, is that this graph makes no distinctions about the qualifications of the people who are doing the reporting. I think there's a difference between reports coming from Joe & Jane public and those from pilots. It's just recently that the U.S. govt released reports from military pilots. Are other governments being as open?

Here's a link from Slate to an interview from:

https://slate.com/technology/2021/07/shane-harris-interview-uap-ufo-report.html

Don't think is about UFO's If there were so many as people Think they have seen them then there would be some Decent Pictures/ Videos by now .

The Govment may be hiding things that they don't want us to know about but it ain't UFO's from Outer Space.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Don't think is about UFO's If there were so many as people Think they have seen them then there would be some Decent Pictures/ Videos by now .

The Govment may be hiding things that they don't want us to know about but it ain't UFO's from Outer Space.

I think you are forgetting who controls the news and flow of information.

Using your thought, the 'people in control of the news', tell people a plane was flown into the Pentagon, with some of the most protected airspace in USA, with more than a few active CCTVs going 24/7, and not one photo or vid of the event.

Let that one sink in.  Take as much time as you need.

Freedom of the Press / information ... that's funny.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Using your thought, the 'people in control of the news', tell people a plane was flown into the Pentagon, with some of the most protected airspace in USA, with more than a few active CCTVs going 24/7, and not one photo or vid of the event.

Next, you'll be blaming it on the Rothschilds.

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Are you insinuating that a plane did not fly into the Pentagon?  That somehow that was staged and done so without any of the thousands of people who would have been in on the staging ever talking about it?

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Are you insinuating that a plane did not fly into the Pentagon?  That somehow that was staged and done so without any of the thousands of people who would have been in on the staging ever talking about it?

My thoughts would be way off topic, reported & deleted.   So maybe another day, another thread that would be on topic to discuss.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, digger70 said:

To many people would be involved and at lest one would have produced evidence somehow some way! 

Impossible task to keep such things secret.

I know there have been a few  "whistle blower's", but no hard evidence produced yet.

One was at Joe Rogan podcast, but still no evidences produced except a book and many tv interviews as well magazines and papers have described his allocations for years.

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Because lack of cinematic choices I've become a fan of Rogan's Experience. There's a regular guy on there who likes to talk about a lost civilization. He's a journalist. I find it interesting.

Still no evidences, and a few fairytales and theories from Graham Hancock a journalist and writer. Many things at Joe Rogan is just stories and not proven theories. 

13 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Surely there aren't still people who don't believe a plane flew into the pentagon? That's really tooth fairy stuff. What about all the people in these photos? How many of them have said they saw no evidence of a plane? Were they all threatened buy the deep state for inexplicable reasons? Moreover, we know that there were other planes hijacked that same day and flown into buildings. Were they faked too or just the Pentagon one?

"piece of aircraft lies in the grass while fire crews work to put out the flames in the minutes after the attack, 11 September 2001. (U.S. Navy/JO1 Mark Faram)"

https://www.military.com/history/25-intense-photos-pentagon-9-11.html

Here's some more photos of bits of American Airlines flight 77. Are they faked? What happened to the actual aircraft if it didn't crash into the Pentagon? Did the FBI cut it up into little pieces and bury it? Your comments remind me a retired US general who Fox trotted out after MH17 disappeared and he claimed it was in a hangar in Pakistan and that we would see it again in another terror operation. This stuff truly boggles my imagination. Seriously.

Can you now please acknowledge that there are in fact photos, contrary to your claim?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I acknowledge your train of thought, but there is also critical thinking being my post.

They are watching us, babies playing with high technology that we have reversed engineered from downed craft, waiting to see what we do next.

Instead of using that knowledge for the betterment of mankind, as usual the powers to be are militarising it to be the top dog.

The military are leaking material now saying UAP's exist and are an exponential threat to mankind.

BS. 90% of those sightings are from man made craft.. secret programmes.

That is so they can keep the war machine running, and the dark secrets funded with billions of dollars coming in.

If the actual aliens were such a threat they would have shown themselves or worse, eliminated us before we destroy us and half of the solar system in which they reside.

As I said, they are watching us but as yet not interfering.

Are you actually suggesting that the Pentagon uses the possible existence of UFO's to justify their budget? Show us where they have made that argument? Or are they just made in a forest somewhere?

Our solar system is a comparatively new solar system in the universe. It's probable that many alien civilizations have come and gone on various planets long before we came into existence. Even if they were here right now, could they see us any more than we can see them? We aren't even aware at a non scientific level of the presence of most of the organisms on our own planet. We have no clue how many organisms live in our own bodies. How many of them are aliens? Aliens could take almost any physical form. Most are unlikely to be even smart enough to make machines just as almost all of the species on Earth aren't. Humans are just another species of the millions of organisms which exist on our planet.

Here we go again....break out the tin foil hats and have a party.

If you want to believe in angels floating around on clouds or 72 virgins awaiting you if you blow yourself up go for it....millions upon millions apparently will believe most anything.

• Like 1

One doesn't know if it's the governments way of explaining away their test flights of drones or other types of crafts. We'll blame the sightings on UFO's. Is there a program where they are reverse engineering crashed alien crafts? It's a possibility. The Roswell incident happened almost 80 yrs ago but is still a major story.

They could belong to foreign gov as well. To say there's nothing being seen is a bit naive when we have USN pilots describing sightings while on patrol and with radar and video footage showing crafts able to fly at speeds and maneuver in ways that out aircraft can not.

Can you imagine the turmoil that would be created if it is proven beyond a doubt that real alien type UFO's exist. The religions will go nuts with that one.

52 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Absolutely yes... if the military can claim that UAP's are an existential threat from possible action, the military can further justify a budget to increase their weaponisation, and protection of American soil.

That's how it works.

The military has more than enough real existential threats to use to justify its budget.  It doesn't need fantasy ones.

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

The military has more than enough real existential threats to use to justify its budget.  It doesn't need fantasy ones.

You really need to investigate the secret works that Boeing, Northrop Grummond and many others are doing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

You really need to investigate the secret works that Boeing, Northrop Grummond and many others are doing.

You really need to tell us, with supporting sources, what your investigations of these secret works have revealed.

BTW:  I'm retired USAF.  I was once in on many secrets.  All of them addressed real threats, not fantasies.

• Like 1