Donald Trump pleads not guilty to election charges in latest arraignment

Social Media

10 hours ago, billd766 said:

The really sad thing, is that millions of people believe every word he says.

Worse than that, millions of people see him as more genuine than other candidates and standing against something that they have had too much of.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, harada said:

Don’t drop the soap Don. ????

Now there's an idea: send him "soap on a rope."

10 hours ago, billd766 said:

IMHO every time that Trump speak out he condemns himself and digs a deeper hole.

Every accusation is a confession.  My ex-wife was quick with that too, must be something they teach them in business school.

Dummy Donny still can't seem to understand the difference between prosecution and persecution

I watched a few bits form Fox on Utube yesterday about his being charged, processed and arraigned for trial and they totally lost their sh!t about it lol ????????

It was both hilarious for me (as an intelligent well red and critically thinking adult with both reason and sanity), and a tragedy for the American people who watch and believe their unadulterated lies and rubbish. 

Donny the fake-tanned traitor is in deep deep trouble. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It is bizarre how he's seen that way by millions. He ran as a  populist who subsequently cut taxes and who appointed pro-corporate anti-worker justices to the Supreme court. Conglomerates, Wall St,  Bankers, and polluters rarely, if ever, had a better friend in the White House than they had in Donald Trump.

His core fan cult base are like turkeys cheering on Thanksgiving. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

It is bizarre how he's seen that way by millions.

I think it's more a testament to the fact that not only are a lot of views that some try to play off as "right-wing talking points" or "conspiracy theories", actually very much commonly held opinions, but also a lot of far-left views that some think of as being held by the majority are actually those of a very noisy and intimidating minority.

The ballot is secret and this is why it is a much more honest reflection of what people actually think than some garbage on social media where anything that goes against the narrative is mislabelled and deleted.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I think it's more a testament to the fact that not only are a lot of views that some try to play off as "right-wing talking points" or "conspiracy theories", actually very much commonly held opinions, but also a lot of far-left views that some think of as being held by the majority are actually those of a very noisy and intimidating minority.

The ballot is secret and this is why it is a much more honest reflection of what people actually think than some garbage on social media where anything that goes against the narrative is mislabelled and deleted.

That's precisely what makes it so bizaerre, Instead of issues that have a powerful impact on the quality of their lives that government can effectively address like wages, health  care, pollution, worker safety, and Social Security,  so many Americans voters are swayed by issues like wokeness to the detriment of their own financial and physical well being.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I assume you mean the ballot that US voters used to hand Trump a decisive defeat in 2020.

Edited by heybruce

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

That's precisely what makes it so bizaerre, Instead of issues that have a powerful impact on the quality of their lives that government can effectively address like wages, health  care, pollution, worker safety, and Social Security,  so many Americans voters are swayed by issues like wokeness to the detriment of their own financial and physical well being.

It's hardly surprising, nor unique.  look at the lengths people are going to try and keep Biden as a viable candidate, regardless of his actual suitability for the role.