Police vigilant as 'Thaksin' plans return: No Assassination Moves detected

webfact

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Well, the perpetrators would keep that pretty quiet, wouldn't they? Unless they are Thai, in which case they'd broadcast their plans on Facebook and TikTok.

I thought RTP needed an actual body to leap into action, planning and prevention appear to still be on the backburner for abilities...

Edited by Bobydog
spelling error

So nothing has been detected.  Mark my words. "So when it does happen we are not to blame, we had nothing to do with it. And it was totally unsuspected will be their response ". Don't need a crystal ball to see his future.  555

• Like 2

All this BS is getting really boring do these people in high office think that the good folk of Thailand are all idiots the last thing the military want to see is the return of the former PM no doubt plans are well and truly are ahead to ensure he never sets foot on Thai soil while they are in charge 

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Well, the perpetrators would keep that pretty quiet, wouldn't they? Unless they are Thai, in which case they'd broadcast their plans on Facebook and TikTok.

"No Assassination Moves detected"

"It's quite safe to come back and be arrested and fired into jail Mr T - we haven't found any plots to kill you yet - honestly!"

Coming from Muppets that bought bomb detectors which were the equivalent of waving a piece of wood over a egg to determine if there was any explosive material present is a complete joke.

In other words the word detect dosent exist in Thailand, everything is reactive.

Just look at the chaos in Pattaya with the Arab s*** 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

What a weird announcement to make from a senior police officer.

It is indeed a weird thing to announce, but perhaps Prachuap is simply indicating his awareness of history. Benigno Aquino was assassinated on the tarmac as he was returning to the Philippines in 1983 after three years of exile, leading to the People Power revolution, the end of the Marcos dictatorship, and the election of Aquino’s widow Corazon as president three years later. The circumstances of course are totally different, but this kind of drama has happened before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

So nothing has been detected.  Mark my words. "So when it does happen we are not to blame, we had nothing to do with it. And it was totally unsuspected will be their response ". Don't need a crystal ball to see his future.  555

There is hope. ???? 

17 hours ago, webfact said:

No unusual activities indicating an assassination plot have been found.

He hasn't even made it back yet.  Give him some time, I'm sure he'll look to settle some old scores once his proxy is in place and he's had time to acclimatise.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just throw him alone in a dark hole where nobody will find him.

Give him twice a day water and rice.

Problem solved.

Shall never happen ! ....don't you see the moves and discussions going different way than your " dungeon dreams  for T. "...

I would like to see and hear behind some velvet curtains what is discussed .....and decided already on a very high level ...i guess