Police Urged To Stop Tourists Partying On Jomtien Beach All Night

webfact

11 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You are assuming they are foreign tourists. I doubt very much that they are.

Now, are the police going to arrest those who rent the bluetooth speakers, as doing that is against the law.

yes,  they will be a mix of locals, Asian workers and some expats I expect.  As you said, the person renting speakers has alot to answer for,  but that's only part of it ... they will still party without the speakers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You are assuming they are foreign tourists. I doubt very much that they are.

Now, are the police going to arrest those who rent the bluetooth speakers, as doing that is against the law.

Isn't drinking alcohol on the beach illegal? So where are the BIB??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NVass said:

I walk past their 7am most mornings. Its not tourists!  Locals relaxing after working all night. A lot of them are ladyboys, yes they drink and play music (I don't think its that loud) along with some volleyball. Its quite funny watching tthe ladyboys in short cocktail dresses playing volleyball.

Surely having more than one ball in the air iat a time is confusing.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, NVass said:

I walk past their 7am most mornings. Its not tourists!  Locals relaxing after working all night. A lot of them are ladyboys, yes they drink and play music (I don't think its that loud) along with some volleyball. Its quite funny watching tthe ladyboys in short cocktail dresses playing volleyball.

You should start a Youtube channel.

I thought Jomtien was supposed to be higher class than Pattaya beach. Yet they have ladyboy volleyball at 7 am ?

Edited by Harsh Jones
  • Sad 4

12 hours ago, NVass said:

I used to ride my push bike along Dongtan beach and saw them. They are the most respectful, polite groups ever. When they are finished, they clean up all their trash and leave the beach area cleaner than when they arrived.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

Fancy living in a nearby condo and having the audacity to want to go to sleep.

I don't think their noise is very load,  and the condo resident can just close their balcony sliding door.

As long as their noise isn't bothering anyone,  they're fine.

21 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I don't think their noise is very load,  and the condo resident can just close their balcony sliding door.

As long as their noise isn't bothering anyone,  they're fine.

I agree , Before you buy a condominium you need to check the Thai database for inconsiderate idiots, and we should all adjust our lives to accommodate such inconsiderate  idiots.

Imagine people to want the law to try and prevent inconsiderate idiots from exercising their god given right to be Inconsiderate  idiots. 

If we allow this to happen it would open the floodgates to  limit   other inconsiderate idiot behavior  , and then what are inconsiderate idiot to do? 

They would have to become considerate idiots and that' a contradiction in terms. What scientists call a pairofducks. 

They might even require bars to close after a certain time!!

Personally I am outraged!! 

Presumably they're talking about domestic tourists,  Thai's with their modified   pick ups   with the rear  tray  turned  into a  speaker blasting out  music   at night   while parked at the beach in jomtien has been happening for  15 years that i know of, many complaints  to the police , but  nothing  has ever been  done to stop  them.. so nothing new 

• Like 2