Swede dreams turned sour: Swedish man arrested for overstaying visa in northern Thailand

webfact

17 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm sure Thailand is now much safer thanks to the hard work involved in taking this hard-core criminal off the streets !!!... 

Perhaps this is what the Wife wanted, did she alert immigration ? 

Somewhat dysfunctional if so, the kids will now grow up without a father. 

Even if he was divorced, could he have not gone the extension route based on parent of a Thai child ? (assuming he's registered as the father). 

What I never understand is. he has been here 3 years, using what, for money? The house in the picture doesn't look like a cheap house to rent. Up North, very close for border runs, and like you say: a dependance visa if the children are his...  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, khaowong1 said:

Exactly.. 

The real criminals have the money to pay their way out of these situations, until they dismember someone. then there is no hiding place for the IMMI and RTP. They have to been seen to be doing their job.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

What a loser. First, he is most likely to not have an education, because no educated Swedish man would sink so low to marry anyone fron Isaan. Second, he don't want his child and wife in Sweden, so keeps them in Thailand.

Again, I can't stand these losers that have a wife and children in Thailand, and not with them in their country of living.

• Confused 8
  • Sad 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Don't blame the poor guy not wanting to go back to eating pickled fish in a freezing dark, gloomy place where people never smile. ????

I rather like Sweden, a little pricey but not Hell on earth

• Thumbs Up 1

Outrageous, these guys have really protected the public by this. Excellent work…..what an absolute joke!!!! That guy pointing his finger should be in a clown suit. There is clear consensus on this I see, so I don’t have to use any bad terminology to say what they really are. 

• Sad 2

And, for those who are going to say, so your country is different? Hell yes, no Swede is going to wind up getting tracked down and out in jail for overstaying his visa unless he committed a crime in which case he would do his time then be ejected. But this? This is a complete waste of resources and time. A big fat joke.

• Confused 1