Documentary about Brit sex tourism in Gambia. Age gaps, buying houses, nightlife, lies and deluded.

Goat

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Now lives in Sydney with three kids and a lovely wife. Not always smooth sailing but normal. Huge wage as a tradie on building sites is nice.

Sounds like that was a good investment by her.

• Like 1

Was based in Liberia during 1979/80 and visited Banjul on a business trip for a week in late 1979.

With Monrovia having a number of 'entertainment' options I foolishly assumed that Banjul would offer similar delights. However it soon became clear that only female Skandis of a certain age were being catered for. Was happy to head back to my nightly trawls of Gurley Street in Monrovia.

However that only lasted a few months more as M/Sgt Doe decided to take over the country and I was shipped off to the non-existent delights of Riyadh........

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

???? I liked the movie. Strange change of perspective.

Yeah, i thought that also.

Same same but different.

From casual observations there seems to be a higher percentage of Brits that enter long term relationships with Thai prostitutes or marry them than any other nationality. And certainly more Brits own beer bars etc than any other nationality in Pattaya. NW group and many others.

And it looks like the British women make up the biggest numbers in Gambia for this sort of thing.

I wonder why this is the case?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Is there as point of watching 46 minutes of this as I am guessing we already live in Gambia posting on Gambian forum and know the story of sad old expired humans wanting something that they can only buy with money.... kinda like here in Gambia where we live and post.

I already watch 90 day fiance with sad fat Western women and men going through the same cARP, but at least it is funny.

17 minutes ago, Goat said:

Maybe you could do it but i couldnt.

Having to make love with large Brit women older than my mother would be bad enough.

But then you have to put up with talking to them all day would drive me over the edge.

Good luck mate.

No you numpty, I mean why shouldn't they have a bit of fun, I wasn't volunteering!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I think the Uk is really low on the scale of getting laid,

A lot of Brit posters say exactly that. 

But i spent three months there in the 90s and thought the women there were very easy. And coming across them in other countries. most of them were drunk or drugged though.

Maybe they dont communicate with each other very well.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Aussie women still go to Bali for the slippery young Bali boys?

Not just Bali, on my first backpacking trip to SE Asia in the late 90's I landed in BKK, and after a couple of months was off to Sumatra. I was really quite surprised to find the number of women being accompanied by bare chested-long haired "guides" that hung out in the guest houses of Medan.

• Like 1

I went in 2005 for two weeks, not as a sex tourist but with my wife. I hope it's changed now because it was awful, truly awful. TBH I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone I saw there.Vile place, but maybe it has improved.

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

My ex wife’s brother was a jet ski para sail guy on Patong beach. Had lots of interest from Australian women. Now lives in Sydney with three kids and a lovely wife. Not always smooth sailing but normal. Huge wage as a tradie on building sites is nice.

You forgot the huge cost to live here in Sydney,and the depressing lifestyle, I would rather be in Thailand 

• Haha 1