Why Republican voters believe Trump

Social Media

12 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Was this "collusion" you falsely claim regarding Trump trying to game an election? From memory when the Mueller investigation ended the result was "no obstruction no collusion".

You have incredibly poor memory, and MAGA Republicans were insisting there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, which is what Manafort was doing.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, went to prison.

Yes, the 2016 campaign was a long time ago.

The Mueller investigation described "collusion" with the Russians. DOJ policy forbade Mueller from indicting Trump.

But Trump did not got to jail and there was nothing to stop Trump being indicted on those charges after he lost the election, but he wasn't, was he?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

But Trump did not got to jail and there was nothing to stop Trump being indicted on those charges after he lost the election, but he wasn't, was he?

They couldn't prove Trump was in on the sharing of data with the Russian agent.  However the fact remains that Trump's campaign manager colluded with the Russians.  There was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. 

What MAGA Republicans have long denied, and continue to deny, took place.  There was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.  Got it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This was common knowledge back during the Mueller investigation.

Not sufficiently common to actually do anything about it, apparently.

relevant words in your quotes:

potentially significant clue

a suspected Russian intelligence asset

The U.S. Treasury Department says-  did they offer any proof or convict anyone of anything over that?

How many years ago was that? Did Trump get banged up for it? Does anyone even care about that failed investigation now?

Meanwhile, Trump continues to profit off every indictment, raising more money and becoming more popular as more and more people see the legal assault on him just as the election season starts for what it probably is.

Going to be hugely ironic if Trump wins BECAUSE of the legal assault on him.

We're going to find out soon. The US is in talks with Assange over a plea deal. Very coincidental that it should happen at this opportune moment, no?

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

We're going to find out soon. The US is in talks with Assange over a plea deal. Very coincidental that it should happen at this opportune moment, no?

No. Considering the amount of "coincidental" events going on right now.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2023 at 11:56 AM, gargamon said:

And I thought it was due to their low intelligence and lack of advanced education. 

On 8/25/2023 at 7:36 AM, heybruce said:

Don't you think you should look into what Trump is charged with and what evidence there is to support these charges before declaring it is a politically driven witch hunt?

This just writes itself, doesn't it.   ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

It's due to the rise of a large anti-establishment group who realised belatedly that their government, military and media lies to them constantly. Trump as a victim of this conspiracy has profited from it. 

So, you are saying that this group is tired of lies, but supports Trump who lies constantly?

Let me guess, you are tired of lies, but believe Trump weighs 215 pounds, right?

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 9:44 PM, nauseus said:

Since 2015, how many times have the Democrats attempted to keep Trump way from the WH?

Of course, these indictments are the latest politically-driven phase of this witch hunt. 

Seems perhaps the "witch hunt" needs to be renamed  "republican witch hunt" since almost every single witness in all the cases are republican trumpers many of whom worked for or were appointed by trump and all voted for trump and wanted him to win....these witch hunters who have testified under oath as to what they personally saw or heard in front of a grand jury ....under oath in spite of the fact they know that they and their families will likely be targets of the maga cult death threats for years.

Yes i guess it is all politically driven and those incompetent dems have pulled off the biggest brainwashing of all time to convince all those republicans to go along with the "witch hunt"....it is only fair that the republicans get some credit for the witch hunt as without them and their testimony there would have been no grand jury indictments

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

So, you are saying that this group is tired of lies, but supports Trump who lies constantly?

Let me guess, you are tired of lies, but believe Trump weighs 215 pounds, right?

No, they just dislike the washington establishment more than they dislike Trump.

7 hours ago, retarius said:

It's due to the rise of a large anti-establishment group who realised belatedly that their government, military and media lies to them constantly. Trump as a victim of this conspiracy has profited from it. 

Would you like to buy a conspiracy tinfoil hat?

5 hours ago, pomchop said:

Seems perhaps the "witch hunt" needs to be renamed  "republican witch hunt" since almost every single witness in all the cases are republican trumpers many of whom worked for or were appointed by trump and all voted for trump and wanted him to win....these witch hunters who have testified under oath as to what they personally saw or heard in front of a grand jury ....under oath in spite of the fact they know that they and their families will likely be targets of the maga cult death threats for years.

Yes i guess it is all politically driven and those incompetent dems have pulled off the biggest brainwashing of all time to convince all those republicans to go along with the "witch hunt"....it is only fair that the republicans get some credit for the witch hunt as without them and their testimony there would have been no grand jury indictments

But RINOs are really republicans?

Edited by nauseus
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lots of folks pointing fingers in all directions.  BUT while we are all here, google the SS funds "surplus" for many years yet now we continue to see the doom and gloom within a decade.  Reagan + other political leaders had a bill passed to increase the amount of social security taxes that workers had to pay so

that the future generations would be able to get benefits without those benefits being cut.  However, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump took those "increased"

taxes since it was mounting up so that future retirees could get their monies back.  However since all since each of these "leaders" along with our great

congress people continued to pay for their "pork barrel" projects.  Now think about all those workers who have been paying the "extra" SS tax every year,

soon to retire and being told that their benefits now will be cut drastically!  Having live in foreign countries most of my adult life, I notice that the politicians

in just about every country are as corrupt as those in the US.  I noted recently that the Indian Parliament has tried but failed to pass an anti-corruption

law for 5 years without success.  In the US too, our politicians escape insider-trading sanctions although that is illegal.  Also, I read regularly news articles when senior politicians are visiting foreign countries, they take along family members who join companies (without having to pay any monies yet receive lots of 

valuable stocks) in those companies strictly because their family is a ranking member in the congress or government office. I don't know if all the stories I read

about these activities are in fact true, but since the DOJ seems to investigate them plus, I am sure that the IRS must be keeping track.  I for one would never

trust any politician anymore, as they change their values regularly depending on whatever their audience wants, even if it is blatantly false.  After almost 60

years of being able to vote, I gave up on each of the parties so now ignore the elections.  What ever happened to the values that our founding fathers had?

Now greed and hate seem to be the determining factors for people to run for office in my opinion.

Hope all have a nice week.

• Like 1