Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s what the trials are about, and Trump is going to trial, multiple times.

You remember his cry ‘Lock her up’.

I do too, but I like trials before juries.

This one is going to be most enjoyable.

I am not saying that he shouldn't be charged in the 4 criminal trials or that I think he will get off in any of them, just that there is a bit too much slam -dunkism on these topics for my taste.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Hundreds of pages of indictments are a pretty decent affirmation.

There are no real denials, just mumblings about weaponization.

With all the criminal  indictments, in the USoA at least one is presumed innocent until proven by a jury otherwise.

17 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

When I see the Trump apologists on here it reminds me of a quote I saw recently:-
'A fact is information minus emotion. An opinion is information plus experience. Ignorance is an opinion lacking information. And stupidity is an opinion that ignores a fact'. Anonymous poster on FB.

Time and time again, Trump apologists are presented with facts but in reply it's all 'weaponization of the justice system' and 'due to their personal political view rather than whether he is guilty or not' without providing a single fact to back up the assertions. 

It really is a boring debate when one side deals in facts and all the other side deals in is Fox talking points, whataboutisms, deflection and emotion. 

If you think Trump is being wronged then how about coming up with some facts so we can debate something other than your 'feelings'.

????

Unbelievable.

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Evidence was presented to a randomly selected Grand Jury , which in Georgia being a red state were predominantly republicans. The heard the evidence presented ,and recommended and indictment.

All else are nonsensical rationalizations  by those who were taken in by this sociopathic snake oil salesmen  in a pathetic attempt to hide their stupidity,

What the dont understand is that everything they say in support if trump further exabits their fundamental inability to deal with facts. 

Well that depends with the grand jury was drawn from. If it was drawn from Atlanta, which is a democratic stronghold, most likely that wouldn't be the case

22 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

When I see the Trump apologists on here it reminds me of a quote I saw recently:-
'A fact is information minus emotion. An opinion is information plus experience. Ignorance is an opinion lacking information. And stupidity is an opinion that ignores a fact'. Anonymous poster on FB.

Time and time again, Trump apologists are presented with facts but in reply it's all 'weaponization of the justice system' and 'due to their personal political view rather than whether he is guilty or not' without providing a single fact to back up the assertions. 

It really is a boring debate when one side deals in facts and all the other side deals in is Fox talking points, whataboutisms, deflection and emotion. 

If you think Trump is being wronged then how about coming up with some facts so we can debate something other than your 'feelings'.

Several prosecutors have come up with herds of facts. What are you talking about? TDS isn't a lefty thing.

• Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And swathes of Republicans are going to be giving sworn testimony against Trump at his trials.

There are 4 criminal indictments. The rest is just noise.

Well this should have been to your other post but so what.

This guy -- obviously for other reasons -- was underestimated in 2016 and I don't want to see that happen again.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1