Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Your avoidance of Israel's crimes against humanity is not fooling anyone.

Making false comparisons with the situation in Australia or any other country colonised prior to WW2 in no way at all excuses or explains Israeli crimes against humanity be committed as we speak.

Your Country stole Aborigines  land  , now you want Palestinians to steal Jewish land .

You seem to be a habitual land thief . 

What next ?

Should felangs steal Pattaya from the Thais ? 

4 minutes ago, transam said:

But it 100% belongs to them, did you forget..........:ermm:

That's not how the world works.

Fortunately, the evils of yesteryear are no longer being perpetrated by the overwhelming majority of nations (Israel is of course one of the exceptions to that statement).

There are a great many countries whose borders, ignorantly created by foreign colonisers, have caused many difficulties. I can think of no other border conflict as awfully inhumane and criminal as the Israel - Palestine conflict.

As far as I can see, the only upside for the Palestinians in their current predicament, is that due to the crushing devastation on their economy and infrastructure destruction caused by ongoing Israeli crimes against humanity is that they will not have to suffer through Gordon Ramsay opening up 14 restaurants serving overpriced pommy slop any time soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Indeed Aboriginal Australians have it incredibly tough and deserve better - as do the Palestinians.

There's a big difference though, Australia is on the path towards making amends (as much as that is possible) whilst Israel is only on the path to a higher death toll of Palestinian kids and a longer rap sheet of crimes against humanity.

Why don't you help the Aborigines by giving them their own Country ?

You took their ancient land and stole their Iron Ore at the sacred 46 000 year old Juurkan Gorge cave .

You blew Aboriginal land up to take the Iron Ore in 2020

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/may/26/rio-tinto-blasts-46000-year-old-aboriginal-site-to-expand-iron-ore-mine

40 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

That's not how the world works.

Fortunately, the evils of yesteryear are no longer being perpetrated by the overwhelming majority of nations (Israel is of course one of the exceptions to that statement).

There are a great many countries whose borders, ignorantly created by foreign colonisers, have caused many difficulties. I can think of no other border conflict as awfully inhumane and criminal as the Israel - Palestine conflict.

As far as I can see, the only upside for the Palestinians in their current predicament, is that due to the crushing devastation on their economy and infrastructure destruction caused by ongoing Israeli crimes against humanity is that they will not have to suffer through Gordon Ramsay opening up 14 restaurants serving overpriced pommy slop any time soon.

Israelis are the traditional owners of the lands and the Palestinians  are the invaders .

Israel is defending itself from the invaders .

Jews have been forcibly  evited from the Holy land at various time throughout history and they wont allow the Palestinians  to evict them from their land again 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israelis are the traditional owners of the lands and the Palestinians  are the invaders .

Israel is defending itself from the invaders .

Jews have been forcibly  evited from the Holy land at various time throughout history and they wont allow the Palestinians  to evict them from their land again 

Israel is entirely dependent upon American support. America global power is going to fade over the coming decades and as that happens Israel’s position will become more and more perilous.

The longer there is no 2 state solution, the greater the chance Israel may disappear altogether.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Israel is entirely dependent upon American support. America global power is going to fade over the coming decades and as that happens Israel’s position will become more and more perilous.

The longer there is no 2 state solution, the greater the chance Israel may disappear altogether.

Again , no idea what you are talking about 

Israel has a GDP of 500 Billion $ per year

Israel gets 3 Billion $ in aid per year .

The USA aid is worth about 2 days of income for Israel

57 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Indeed

57 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

That's why Palestine is against any two-state solution, yes? 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I am agreeing that you have no idea about what I am talking about.

TBH - you've probably just got no idea, full stop.

You were disagreeing with my post ?

Then you should disagree with my post and not disagree with your own post .

Israel has a 500 Billion $ GDP per year and Israel gets 3 Billion US$ aid per year .

Those are facts .

Try and prove me wrong if you think I am wrong about that or you can ask me to provide links to back it up ? .

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yep, stole all the land in 1788 and the stolen generation started from 1910s and ended in the 1960s. Neither are occurring now, the Australian government has formally apologised and Australia is about to have its second referendum aimed at improving aborigines lot in life.

Israel killed 2 Palestinians today, they have killed 6 this month and 241 this year. New settlements are constantly be forcibly established. 

Australia stopped its criminal behaviour towards aborigines long ago, Israel is only getting worse and worse with its non stop murdering and theft.

Israel should be more like Australia.

Yes, Israeli forces killed two Hamas terrorists today in a operation that uncovered dozens of explosive devises and bomb making equipment .

The deceased open fire at the soldiers and hurled bombs at them and were then shot dead

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/two-palestinians-killed-israeli-forces-incursion-west-bank-report-2023-09-24/

20 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I believe they all do in private. 

Everyone that does not promote a two-state solution (which is all of them) wants Israel eradicated. 

Why do you never have to back up your BS, oh that's right, you're a leftist. 

I guess I just can't win. According to some on this forum I'm an ultra rightwing nut because I support a certain ex POTUS, and according to you I must be a leftist because I don't support Israel and condemn them for stealing Palestinian land in the illegally occupied areas of Palestine.

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, Israeli forces killed two Hamas terrorists today in a operation that uncovered dozens of explosive devises and bomb making equipment .

The deceased open fire at the soldiers and hurled bombs at them and were then shot dead

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/two-palestinians-killed-israeli-forces-incursion-west-bank-report-2023-09-24/

According to Al Jazeera, only one of them was armed and firing at israeli troops. The other was not armed and was not attacking anyone.

I guess you accuse anyone of trying to repel the israelis of being a terrorist, while some would consider them to be freedom fighters.

Were all the Palestinians wounded by israeli forces firing live ammunition at protestors on the Gaza border terrorists?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/22/israeli-military-attacks-gaza-strip-amid-protests-at-border

Edited by thaibeachlovers

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The true comparison is between enemy states who attack their Country .

Palestinians attack Israel by throwing missiles into Israel and Israel retaliates .

When Afghanistan based people used airplanes as missiles to attack the USA and the WTC , USA retaliated  by waging war on Afghanistan for 20 years

The USA also retaliates when its attacked by other Countries 

Do Mexicans throw rocks over the Rio Grande?

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Terrorists or just fighting back witht he only weapons they have. If a soldier shot your young child would you be angry?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Again , no idea what you are talking about 

Israel has a GDP of 500 Billion $ per year

Israel gets 3 Billion $ in aid per year .

The USA aid is worth about 2 days of income for Israel

He's likely talking about the US veto in the UN. If that ever goes israel will suffer like white South Africa suffered for apartheid, likely by being sanctioned for stealing Palestinian land in the west bank and illegally using collective punishment and denying Palestinians human rights.

The USA aid is worth about 2 days of income for Israel.

so lets stop it then. I have no idea why israel needs US taxpayer money anyway.

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He's likely talking about the US veto in the UN. If that ever goes israel will suffer like white South Africa suffered for apartheid, likely by being sanctioned for stealing Palestinian land in the west bank and illegally using collective punishment and denying Palestinians human rights.

The USA aid is worth about 2 days of income for Israel.

so lets stop it then. I have no idea why israel needs US taxpayer money anyway.

The USA gives Israel 3 Billion in  military aid on the condition that Israel buys USA made arms 

Israel uses the aid money to buy USA arms , which benefits the USA economy 

Basically Israel gets 3 Billion $ worth of free USA weapons a year and this benefits USA arm manufactures 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The USA gives Israel 3 Billion in  military aid on the condition that Israel buys USA made arms 

Basically Israel gets 3 Billion $ worth of free USA weapons a year and this benefits USA arm manufactures 

So...........?  ????

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It's well beyond that.

Israel has technology the U.S. wants and vice versa.

Israel is one close ally the U.S. has in the Middle East.

That is strategically important to the U.S.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...